Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

There was a factcheck thing on that drug that the journal did today. They declared the stories to be "unfounded" I think.
Those factchecks are known to be ineffective if people don't want to believe, although I admit I use them as well.

It reminds me of a few years back I mentioned in passing "the Irish were slaves myth" to a friend, as part of some longer conversation i've forgotten the details to, and he responded with "What? The Irish were slaves? I didn't know this" and, ugh, regrets.

It reminds me of a few years back I mentioned in passing "the Irish were slaves myth" to a friend, as part of some longer conversation i've forgotten the details to, and he responded with "What? The Irish were slaves? I didn't know this" and, ugh, regrets.

I had honestly never heard of the Irish slaves meme until I discovered that Liam Hogan guy and his crusade to debunk it on twitter.

I had honestly never heard of the Irish slaves meme until I discovered that Liam Hogan guy and his crusade to debunk it on twitter.
I'd definitely come across it before, but I hadn't exactly been pursuing it, I don't even know if I knew it was a myth. I think I had it filed away under "probably more to this than meets the eye."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lol, a very British insurrection

This shit again! If we just talk to the boss he'll sort it out.

I hope they get the shite bate out of them
Me too, but only because they went to all the trouble of storming the building just to demand to speak to the boss.

2 million people on the streets, furious, all screaming "Daddy will make it better" in one unified voice.

uurrrghgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back