Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (4 Viewers)

I had a hangover like this once

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If I had that shit going on there is no way I'd have any interest doing anything that involved me finding out that there was blood in my jizz.

which is worse though, blood in your jizz, or jizz in your blood?
Depends on your cycle.

I remember, a while back now, but I was in my room, minding my own business, vigorously pleasuring myself with my favourite crucifix, and projectile vomiting black blood out of my mouth, and just as I was almost there, THIS FUCKING CAMERA CREW BURSTS IN.

I tell you what, I gave them a tongue lashing they wouldn't forget. The cheek of them.

The FLCCC

Christ, it's an entirely alternate universe. Loving their website, their FAQs go on forever because clearly they're inundated with people asking why all the shit they apply to vaccines isn't being applied to Ivermectin

Decent piece on it here from the lyin', fake media

Good actor this guy. I think he used to be in Ned's atomic dustbin.

Denmark to lift all Covid restrictions by 10 September due to broad vaccination coverage

Nooo, vaccine passports are forever, you can't say they did what they were supposed to do and now you're ending it, you're supposed to be mind controlling us next, NOOOOOO

these lads are gonna be gutted when we all don't get mind controlled.
Anywhoo i still have a screengrab on my desktop of one of the conspiracy circulars that said we are all going to die in autumn/fall. Hyped.

these lads are gonna be gutted when we all don't get mind controlled.
Anywhoo i still have a screengrab on my desktop of one of the conspiracy circulars that said we are all going to die in autumn/fall. Hyped.

American gammon has a bit of a funny stank to it compared to English gammon.

Unrelated -

But eh, that whole 'gammon' thing. That thing where people are just day in day out using that word in the context of a derogatory term based on skin colour. We could suppose it's the parlance of the day - but I keep seeing it in sense of 'here's a new term that's trendy that describes skin tone' which has never gone wrong ever in history ever.

Unrelated -

But eh, that whole 'gammon' thing. That thing where people are just day in day out using that word in the context of a derogatory term based on skin colour. We could suppose it's the parlance of the day - but I keep seeing it in sense of 'here's a new term that's trendy that describes skin tone' which has never gone wrong ever in history ever.
I guess.

But, well, white people aren't gammon by default. White people can turn themselves into gammon if they spend large portions of the day roaring with so much effort it results in them sweating and getting out of breath.

Gammon people can usually stop being Gammon by simply stopping hating immigrants and brown people, going for a bit of a walk every day, and no longer supporting Millwall.

I guess.

But, well, white people aren't gammon by default. White people can turn themselves into gammon if they spend large portions of the day roaring with so much effort it results in them sweating and getting out of breath.

Gammon people can usually stop being Gammon by simply stopping hating immigrants and brown people, going for a bit of a walk every day, and no longer supporting Millwall.

Sure.

But you can just call them pricks and not propogate another skin based slur. They are being the pricks, that's on them, bringing a skin tone thing into it, that isn't them, thats the user of the word.

I mean like,

Is it the same if a person of colour is being a prick, you get an N word licence?

No, gammon is fine, it's a mindset. Cop on Ann Post, these people deserve it. I am absolutely willing to take my chances with this one.

The Brits managed to draw the Irish as gorillas back in the 19th century and we look the very same as them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back