Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Normally you wait a bit before you start re-writing history.

jesus she’s terrifying

boris is a clown, but she’s really up there as one of the fuck-you-all, stormtroopers-of-death, thatcherite-bolshevik type tories

Was meant to visit my mum in hospital today, her only allowed visitor over Christmas. Just got the call that all hospital visits are cancelled with no date to resume, as we move back into Level 5. Gutted.
I know you'se are all sound, but please, please stick to the guidelines going forward. STAY HOME. No unnecessary meeting up etc. It does matter.
It's going to be a long and sad New Year, we need to make sure this is the last time things get this bad...

Was meant to visit my mum in hospital today, her only allowed visitor over Christmas. Just got the call that all hospital visits are cancelled with no date to resume, as we move back into Level 5. Gutted.
I know you'se are all sound, but please, please stick to the guidelines going forward. STAY HOME. No unnecessary meeting up etc. It does matter.
It's going to be a long and sad New Year, we need to make sure this is the last time things get this bad...
That’s awful, I hope that they can arrange family visits at some stage. I know it’s a balancing act that’s tough from all perspectives, so my heart goes out to you all.

So many dimwits. I know they are likely a minority,but things arent getting worse because people are following the guidelines. Its the ones that dont,and they likely are the ones to moan the most too.

Really sorry to read this.

My sister and her family will miss Christmas day now. she got the official comms from the HSE yesterday that my niece is a confirmed close contact. She's expecting that a test will be arranged today, maybe to happen tomorrow.
she has just received a text from the HSE that my niece is a confirmed close contact (three days after contact from the HSE telling her the same thing), and that they'd arrange a test 'in the next 1 day'.
she rang the GP on tuesday, explained the situation, and he range back 20 minutes later having arranged a test, which was done yesterday. now awaiting results.
so my niece is the only one in the class (bar the original case) who has been tested, and that kid returned a positive test either last friday or saturday.

she has just received a text from the HSE that my niece is a confirmed close contact (three days after contact from the HSE telling her the same thing), and that they'd arrange a test 'in the next 1 day'.
she rang the GP on tuesday, explained the situation, and he range back 20 minutes later having arranged a test, which was done yesterday. now awaiting results.
so my niece is the only one in the class (bar the original case) who has been tested, and that kid returned a positive test either last friday or saturday.

...holy shit. Can the HSE just run the country while they're at it?

my sister learned today that there's a confirmed case in the class of another of her kids. that's a confirmed case in the class of each of her three kids (though in two cases, not in the same pod).
she took them out of school on wednesday of last week so it's ten days since last contact with any of the cases.
talking to my other niece yesterday (age 15); a friend of hers tested positive a month or two back, and when she was contacted by the contact tracers, was explicitly told not to list her schoolmates as a close contact. even though it's almost beyond doubt that's where she caught it. the way she explained it was that they consider schools as 'clean' so not a factor in transmission.
(caveat: this story was told to me by a 15 year old distracted with her new iphone 11, so some details may not have been included; but her father confirmed the basic gist)

That sounds nice and shifty. Those numbers today are pure shit. But it us nice having the vaccine here...

Sorry to read about the visit problems @dudley

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back