Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (4 Viewers)

My housemate said to me it costs €160 to actually have a test here. Anybody know if that's true? For €160 if I thought I had it I'd rather just sit in my room not talking to anyone for 2 weeks. He also said it's €160 here, and €60 in Germany, typically.

Anyway I was in town on boxing day (yes boxing day) around 5-ish (just as the storm was coming in) and there were basically gangs of teenagers all mixing with each other at the front of the Jervis centre. Like there must have been about 100 of the spas all milling about there, so you couldn't possibly get past them without getting close.
They were all basically just trying to annoy the guards and get chased, as the public order unit had turned up, presumably to try and get people to fuck off home so the place could actually close for the day. Anyway I went inside and took the first escalator up to the first floor (was just heading to the jacks) and as I'm on the escalator, 2 guards come running up the stairs past me. Upon seeing the guards running up the escalator, a group of about twenty of these fuckwits decided to run up after the guards, probably just to see if they could be annoying and get chased.
So I'm standing on the escalator going up and literally about 20 fucking mutants come running up past me shouting their usual fucking shit and generally being maggots. Dickheads. That was 26th December anyway, so I'm sure the current strategy of closing almost everything but keeping retail shops open will be massively successful in curtailing the spread of the virus, just like the previous strategy of reducing restrictions in the weeks leading up to Christmas has been.

My housemate said to me it costs €160 to actually have a test here. Anybody know if that's true? For €160 if I thought I had it I'd rather just sit in my room not talking to anyone for 2 weeks. He also said it's €160 here, and €60 in Germany, typically.

Anyway I was in town on boxing day (yes boxing day) around 5-ish (just as the storm was coming in) and there were basically gangs of teenagers all mixing with each other at the front of the Jervis centre. Like there must have been about 100 of the spas all milling about there, so you couldn't possibly get past them without getting close.
They were all basically just trying to annoy the guards and get chased, as the public order unit had turned up, presumably to try and get people to fuck off home so the place could actually close for the day. Anyway I went inside and took the first escalator up to the first floor (was just heading to the jacks) and as I'm on the escalator, 2 guards come running up the stairs past me. Upon seeing the guards running up the escalator, a group of about twenty of these fuckwits decided to run up after the guards, probably just to see if they could be annoying and get chased.
So I'm standing on the escalator going up and literally about 20 fucking mutants come running up past me shouting their usual fucking shit and generally being maggots. Dickheads. That was 26th December anyway, so I'm sure the current strategy of closing almost everything but keeping retail shops open will be massively successful in curtailing the spread of the virus, just like the previous strategy of reducing restrictions in the weeks leading up to Christmas has been.

The Aunt I live with flew back from London last night. I can hear her coughing in her room but hopefully that’s just from the 40 smokes a day and not covid.
I can’t really expect her to socially distance for the next few days in her bedroom when it’s her house (until she gets her test and the results) so I’m packing a bag for the next few days and getting out of here. Means I get to head back to Tipp for a bit and will have more dog walking time with Hives so it’s not all bad.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was just reading they might have made a mistake with 666, the number of the Beast might actually be 616. Papyrus 115 - Wikipedia

Be shit if the creature that's summoned by 666 was just some random punter, inundated with wrong numbers.

And in the meantime when the actual Beast is occasionally summoned completely by accident, with the lads who did the summonsing have no real work to do at all. Arriving in, eager to help out with just about anything, even minor scares. And of course Candyman is just being insufferable since he got promoted to the big time, lording about the place going on about bees, and how he's 'expecting an invitation to Celebrity Big Brother probably any day now'.

Does she have an idea of where she picked it up?
That's the thing, she's a bit confused about how she got it.

She just moved to a new flat, so there would have been some interaction going on there. Other than that she said she'd been staying at home, she got laid off at the start of this thing so she's not been working.

What's interesting is her partner got tested too, and came up negative. If anything he'd be having quite a lot more interaction with people, but it doesn't look like it came from there. They're both quarantined AF now. My sister smokes a fair bit, more since the lockdown she said (which is going to mean a lot). It's absolutely wrecking her though, poor thing.

Went to the chipper for a 3-in-1 earlier. Big sign on the door saying "WEAR A MASK OR STAY OUTSIDE".
Walk in and there's only 2 other people in there waiting for orders, both of them not wearing masks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back