Coopers Pale Ale (2 Viewers)

coopers is sold in one place i know of here and it's crazy expensive. i thought that was down to shipping but if it's that cheap in galway maybe not.

who knows? mebbe its dublin tax?

One ale i've tried that i hated was Fullers London Pride! but maybe thats cause it was in cans? hey what can i say - i bought a 24 pack on special offer for 15yoyo and then made myself finish it over a few weeks even tho it was putrid!!! I flirted with Newcastle Brown Ale for a weekend but when its gave me the nuclear browns I swore against it:eek:

I like some of Fuller's stuff myself, the Golden Pride is a bit sweet and strong but it's nice if you're only having one. I love Hen's Tooth, and a couple of ales from the Shepherd's Neame brewery.

Anyone ever tried these?

5301.jpg
dpt0101.jpg

worst hangover i ever had involved newcastle brown ale. the locals call it "dog" and for good reason too.
carvills in dublin has a great selection of ales, but fierce expensive.

I like some of Fuller's stuff myself, the Golden Pride is a bit sweet and strong but it's nice if you're only having one. I love Hen's Tooth, and a couple of ales from the Shepherd's Neame brewery.

Anyone ever tried these?

5301.jpg
dpt0101.jpg

yep. wasn't mad on it. cool bottles though.

this country could do with pubs that do "guest beers"
you see it in the uk all the time. granded most of them are muck, but you come across some interesting ones like Belly Dancer which was lovely.

When I was over in the states many moons ago we ate in a restaurant in Washington DC that served about twenty beers from US microbreweries. According to me Da, who shares my taste in most beer etc, they were top quality. I must try some proper American beers some time.

O'Briens have this special ale from Fuller's, comes in an individual cardboard box and there all uniquely numbered, but for 10.99 if would want to be bloody tasty.

Ale=The Shizz

best ale experience was in a 500 year old boozer in Kent and they only had real ale in wooden barrels. legend!! got well pissed very quickly, strong stuff.

best ale experience was in a 500 year old boozer in Kent and they only had real ale in wooden barrels. legend!! got well pissed very quickly, strong stuff.

I remember getting hammered on a few bottles of Old Tom Strong Ale - 8.5% - It won beer of the year in 2005

16872.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back