Coopers Pale Ale (1 Viewer)

had one of these on paddy's day.
wasnt impressed. tasted like gone off guinness.
left it. came back to the last two inches of it an hour later and it was much sweeter and the afertaste was magnifique. wonder did i get a dodge one or i was just waiting for all the choco goodyness to settle to the arse of it.

You Koppaberg drinkers wouldnt know a good stout if it kicked you in the face
:)

You Koppaberg drinkers wouldnt know a good stout if it kicked you in the face
:)

The Thumped Association For Making Excuses To Experiment With Ale is no place for kopperbog imbibers - chemical swill I tells ye!

xstakeburning1590.jpg

so how didya get on with botha these? i agree the whitstable bay went down well - packed a subtle little punch too;)

I didnt have the double choc stout. I dunno, had a few whitstables so i left it. I want to do it justice. Have it with a fat blunt with some Gregory Isaacs on the stereo or something.

Review on Monday.

I didnt have the double choc stout. I dunno, had a few whitstables so i left it. I want to do it justice. Have it with a fat blunt with some Gregory Isaacs on the stereo or something.

Review on Monday.

just had a whitstable in the sunshine there.....not as good as the last one the other day! may have to do more research:rolleyes:

Good man, Charlie. Keep up the research.

So, i had the double choc stout and while it was an enjoyable experience i wouldnt be too mad on the stuff. Its a novelty thing init. One was enough. I dont think having it with strawberries was a good thing buh..what can ya do....

I also had a bottle of McArdles in the pub during the weekend. Nice but fairly bland.

Tonight i will not be drinking ale. Im off the sauce for a bit. Dont hate me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back