Coopers Pale Ale (1 Viewer)

didn't like this -
bishops.JPG

any one tried this
HolyGrailPoster600.jpg

Yup, I quite liked it. I had something else from the Black Sheep Brewery that was much better though, I can't remember what it was. Bishop's Finger tastes a bit too burnt, it's very weird.

I really like this stuff - it's yum. Haven't seen it over here though.

View attachment 4484

"What's The Matter Lagerboy, afraid you might taste something?"

I like Hobgoblin, you can get it in my local offie. Fiddler's Elbow is nice too, but they're both a wee bit bitter for my palate.

Yup, I quite liked it. I had something else from the Black Sheep Brewery that was much better though, I can't remember what it was. Bishop's Finger tastes a bit too burnt, it's very weird.

I like Hobgoblin, you can get it in my local offie. Fiddler's Elbow is nice too, but they're both a wee bit bitter for my palate.

yeah the bishops finger left a weird aftertaste(!) all those black sheep ones look a bit stout-y? Haven't heard of fiddlers elbow, must do some research when i get out of rehab....

slipclinic_1.jpg

Found some of these in one of my local offlicences last night,I thought theyd stopped making it, it was *every* bit as good as it sounds
139.jpg
had one of these on paddy's day.
wasnt impressed. tasted like gone off guinness.
left it. came back to the last two inches of it an hour later and it was much sweeter and the afertaste was magnifique. wonder did i get a dodge one or i was just waiting for all the choco goodyness to settle to the arse of it.

had one of these on paddy's day.
wasnt impressed. tasted like gone off guinness.
left it. came back to the last two inches of it an hour later and it was much sweeter and the afertaste was magnifique. wonder did i get a dodge one or i was just waiting for all the choco goodyness to settle to the arse of it.

Was it cold when you first started drinking it... should not be chilled.

came back to the last two inches of it an hour later and it was much sweeter and the afertaste was magnifique. .

amazed it was still there after 2 hours!

just had one o these -
old-speckled-hen.jpg

alright like.....tasted a bit like cold tea minus the moo juice.

but I gots one of these bad boys waiting for me tho.....
Whitstable_Bay.jpg

will report my findings to the Thumped Association For Making Excuses To Experiment With Ale:)

T.A.F.M.E.T.E.W.A

BUMP!

This one is so so. Maybe everything will be average after the Whitstable Bay shit...

blacksheepale.jpg

Have a double chocalate stout chillin in the fridge for later. Sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back