#Connected (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 47
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0
Even the advertising one who has it made is wandering around wondering who she is.

She's someone that's found love & marriage, has a creative side gig and can afford to fuck off to Portugal for a weekend with her beau when she feels like it.
And she hasn't messed it up with kids.

That's a great person to be. Why put a microscope on it and prod it with a stick?

Even the advertising one who has it made is wandering around wondering who she is.

She's someone that's found love & marriage, has a creative side gig and can afford to fuck off to Portugal for a weekend with her beau when she feels like it.
And she hasn't messed it up with kids.

That's a great person to be. Why put a microscope on it and prod it with a stick?

I think it's a self selecting group that goes on a show like this. A young wan who is a big ride and totally confident and nothing bad happens to her and her mates are cool and there is no trauma in her life and she is happy knowing that no matter what things kinda work out ok would make for terrible television and probably wouldn't be interested in doing a show like this. Probably. I am not sure that person exists though.

I mean 25% of the internet is fairly well off people complaining about how shit and difficult everything is.
I get you.

It's not necessary complaining though. It's this relentless self-examination. Who am I? All that.
Trying to tell their own story in their head instead of living it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back