Comprehensive List Of Shit That's Fucked Up After The Upgrade (1 Viewer)

the new angry :mad: and wink ;) emoticons are utter rubbish

I like the super happy though :D, the old one always seemed to be laughing at you

test

arabian_horse_boss.jpg

so this is where we're at now:

Reply with anything i've left out / anything else you might find and i'll add it in...
  • Eirecore theme
  • m.thumped.com
  • spoiler tag not working
  • last.fm in signature
  • albums not working
Things that will take a while longer:

• "most recent post" link not behaving as expected
  • Post # forcing a line break on narrower displays
  • Event forums don't update event calendars
  • Post ranking
  • Automatic Twitter posting
  • Search not working (will rebuild the search index overnight as this will slow stuff down a bit)

Fixed:

• not enough separation between post and signature
  • Disable ads for supporters not working
  • Mobile theme
  • image resizing - not working as well as it used to, but it'll do
  • Posts since last visit
  • Vaispy

anything else?

pulease fix the 'go to latest post' link, it's the only way I view threads. driving me nuts having to scroll through long threads just to see one new response at the bottom.

pulease fix the 'go to latest post' link, it's the only way I view threads. driving me nuts having to scroll through long threads just to see one new response at the bottom.

also a confirmed bug. supposed to be fixed in 4.0.2 which is due out any day now. ish.

edit: actually, try it now....

also a confirmed bug. supposed to be fixed in 4.0.2 which is due out any day now. ish.

ah yes :)

Now what's the quickest way to exit a thread and get back to its Mother forum? Since the Forum Jump bit is now gone and we have this 'Quick Navigation' yoke which is waaaay too much work. (I know I can use the backspace key but old habits die hard).

ah yes :)

Now what's the quickest way to exit a thread and get back to its Mother forum? Since the Forum Jump bit is now gone and we have this 'Quick Navigation' yoke which is waaaay too much work. (I know I can use the backspace key but old habits die hard).

would you like me to pop round and do it for you?

alternatively, press your Home key and use the breadcrumbs

Hey pete, in work I can't use Thumped at all. The frames all overlap and cover each other. Also every time I go to click on anything the whole frame moves. In a few seconds the whole page is a mess with everything being at the top of the page and half the page missing. Pain in the swiss. Any idea what's up there?

i now officially have a complete PAIN IN MY HOLE trying to fix the header up there. stupid fucking CSS / DIVS / mixing templating systems.

gah

it's broken on ispy as well, always re-directed to the first post in the thread. (occasionally you just get directed to thumped.com homepage as well, it gets confused or something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back