thumped.com site subscriptions (1 Viewer)

Re: Dial 1550-THUMPED

highnigh said:
Originally Posted by Unicron
Ticketmaster now accept payment on the internet with a Laser card, if you could do that you might find me in a good mood some pay day. Failing taht instead of having "supporter" written for the people that gave money, have "scabby cunt" for those that haven't.
i have to object to the word (supporter) it conjours up images of a blade 3 and some people living in a room with nothing but sky or some other satelite sport station on 24 hrs ,sends a shiver down ones spine could i reccomend donor.
ITALIA 90

Re: I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay

Anthony said:
subscribing sounds doable. Why not create a "welcome pack" when you subscribe you get a load of stickers or something. Or a t-shirt? Extra insentive like.

seen as i just got here and you come towards me with your hands cupped, im all for the welcome pack. nah whatever, charge away

Re: I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay

sandboxmagician said:
Anthony said:
subscribing sounds doable. Why not create a "welcome pack" when you subscribe you get a load of stickers or something. Or a t-shirt? Extra insentive like.

seen as i just got here and you come towards me with your hands cupped, im all for the welcome pack. nah whatever, charge away
ye get a ten spot an a brass farthing ,go for it man.!ironyyy

Re: *cough* money?

just start banning these fools. at least they won't be taking up any bandwidth and in turn will stop posting about horrible drag queen looking bitches singing abba covers all the time.

andrew

egg_ said:
Hey Pete, where's the donate icon gone to? I'm sure there's some people who just haven't got round to donating yet ... don't give up hope dude
in hindsight i thought it looked a bit naff

i'll amend the wee banner ad to make it more visible

in the meantime, http://thumped.com/donate.php still works

To: Thumped Forums Mailer <[email protected]>
Subject:

Re: Reply to post 'thumped.com site subscriptions'
Date:

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:30:38 -0000

Just who do I donate to.....
A. Starving Homeless woman on the Ha'penny Bridge
B. Guy named "pete" who runs a website

Would anyone else who feels the same way please take 2 minutes and go back and read the first fucking post?

thanks

and he's just a dude who only uses your website to sell his stupid bullshit that nobody here would want to buy / go to in a million years anyway!!!

andrew

re-stickie that baby

pete said:
in hindsight i thought it looked a bit naff

i'll amend the wee banner ad to make it more visible

in the meantime, http://thumped.com/donate.php still works

listen, i didnt know anything had been organised re donating until just now. egg's right, a lot of people probably just havent seen it.

for what it's worth i think it shd stay stickied for a good while yet.

.|..|

pete said:
Would anyone else who feels the same way please take 2 minutes and go back and read the first fucking post?

thanks
dont mind yer man he's a session musician.probably plays on the lyrics board band .s'pose hes got a right to be angry then.

pete said:

To: Thumped Forums Mailer <[email protected]>
Subject:

Re: Reply to post 'thumped.com site subscriptions'
Date:

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:30:38 -0000

Just who do I donate to.....
A. Starving Homeless woman on the Ha'penny Bridge
B. Guy named "pete" who runs a website
Cunt. Fuck off with your Blues Groove Ambient Diversity shite.

Latex lizzie said:
..pete any luck on getting bank details or sumptin up for those who wanna donate but dont have a credit card??
I spoke to 2 people what work in banks who both scared me off the idea... or maybe i just took them up all wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back