Comprehensive List Of Shit That's Fucked Up After The Upgrade (1 Viewer)

can we have hyperlinks underlined by default? there's no way to distinguish what is and isn't one.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but clicking on a link in Vaispy brings you to the first post in the thread, rather than the actual post on which you click.

"The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search"

fuuuuuckkk offff

can we have an option in settings to disable the turning of youtube links into embedded videos and just have old fashioned links to youtube instead? or else just go back to the old fashioned way altogether? stupid youtube videos all over the shop making shite of the place

can we have an option in settings to disable the turning of youtube links into embedded videos and just have old fashioned links to youtube instead? or else just go back to the old fashioned way altogether? stupid youtube videos all over the shop making shite of the place

I think you can do that yourself in firefox,but I've had no need to find out how cos my connection pisses along.

I don't think this is possible, sorry.

can we have hyperlinks underlined by default? there's no way to distinguish what is and isn't one.

the problem here is that there'd be way too much underlined text going on, similar to the previous problem of all the links being blue and looking shit.

so i've changed the link colour to #222222 for now, which is an improvement. but if it's causing confusion i can change it to something a bit more distinctive. Red?

So here's the latest list. What have I left out?

• Eirecore theme
  • m.thumped.com
  • spoiler tag not working
  • last.fm in signature
  • albums not working
Things that will take a while longer:

• "most recent post" link not behaving as expected (bug)
  • Post # forcing a line break on narrower displays (bug)
  • "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts." (bug)
  • Post ranking (extension not developed yet)
  • Automatic Twitter posting (extension not developed yet)

Fixed:

• not enough separation between post and signature
  • Disable ads for supporters not working
  • Mobile theme
  • image resizing - not working as well as it used to, but it'll do
  • Posts since last visit
  • Vaispy
  • Search not working
  • Event forums don't update event calendars

what's the deal with m.thumped anyway?

if 'mobile theme' is fixed how do you access it?

the mobile theme is done, but i need to change some code to automatically enable it for m.thumped.com

tomorrow

edit: in the meantime i've enabled the style chooser dropdown at the bottom of the page. use the 'Full Mode' link to switch back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back