Comprehensive List Of Shit That's Fucked Up After The Upgrade (2 Viewers)

the mobile theme is done, but i need to change some code to automatically enable it for m.thumped.com

tomorrow

edit: in the meantime i've enabled the style chooser dropdown at the bottom of the page. use the 'Full Mode' link to switch back...

ok assuming the DNS change propagates, m.thumped.com should kick in over the next few hours...

pete, while we're (you're) tinkering about with the site, any chance now of my request that when you post a link, it auto posts a few lines from the story and a pic from it a la facebook?

i do it too, i hate when i click a link only to find out the story is boring and not relevant to my interests, but an auto thingy would be sweet.

Cheers for bringing the mobile theme back but there's a problem, it doesn't show which threads have been updated since the last visit (no bolding on thread titles) & the older version used to have the 'go to latest new post' by default when you clicked on a thread with new posts. This looks like the same problem that happened with the default theme after the move to v4.

pretty sure at least one of those problems is a bug which SHOULD be fixed in the next release (4.0.2 due on 4th February)

pete, while we're (you're) tinkering about with the site, any chance now of my request that when you post a link, it auto posts a few lines from the story and a pic from it a la facebook?

the closest i've seen to that is something that retrieves the page title from the link. not great.

The wee tag line in the browser tab is gone too. Irish independent music....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back