Comprehensive List Of Shit That's Fucked Up After The Upgrade (1 Viewer)

new one: page numbers are under thread title when they shouldnt because i have view 40 posts at a time option on. i.e. 1 2 3 when i should only have 1.

new one: page numbers are under thread title when they shouldnt because i have view 40 posts at a time option on. i.e. 1 2 3 when i should only have 1.

i can't reproduce that - working as expected for me...

go to first unread post button still not working properly (jumping to the newest post), but i'm sure you already know that.

also, to everyone having image size problems just untick this: "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and it works like old.

Just noticed another bug, if you reply through the Advanced wysiwyg editor, it doesn't redirect to an anchor of what you just posted but leaves you at the top of the thread page.

what browser / version are you using? i've tried it in IE8, IE7, Chrome & Firefox 3.6 and i've never seen that happen.

Using FF3.6 and I've just found the problem. Adblock plus was enabled (even disabling the 'collapse blocked elements' it's still the same.) Just turned it off and all is okay again (except the ads :( )

Can we make usernames larger? They're getting buried so i never know who i'm reading.

On a positive note, this "reply with quote" thing going right after the relavent post and/or the quote showing up in the quick reply box is lovely.

Using FF3.6 and I've just found the problem. Adblock plus was enabled (even disabling the 'collapse blocked elements' it's still the same.) Just turned it off and all is okay again (except the ads :( )

so what you're saying is that a browser extension that yanks out chunks of the page is making the page render incorrectly? who'd have thought, eh?

Post number and date could be on the same line in the blue bar yoke.It takes up too much room altogether.

that's a confirmed bug
there are 2 <span>s which are supposed to be floated side by side, one at 49% wide with a 10px margin on the left (to inset it a bit) and another which is 50% wide.

What's intended is that the 1% missing from the defined width is supposed to accommodate the 10px margin, however, when the users reduces the forum display area (which I have to 868px) the 1% "free" for width is less than 10px, so you have 50% + 49% + 10px (10px being >1%) and as width, margin and padding all contribute to the overall "width" of an element, and the 2 elements are bigger than 100%, so they don't fit and the latter goes to the next line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back