Comprehensive List Of Shit That's Fucked Up After The Upgrade (1 Viewer)

First unread post link is still jumping to the the top of the page instead of the post.

Likewise the 'Go to last post' link doesn't make much sense at all. Was it always there? Wouldn't you always want to go to the last unread post and not the last post of a thread? Can't see the reasoning behind it.

threads now have part of their name in the address bar, does this mean that the old links to threads (ones that just had the thread and/or post number) will no longer work?

threads now have part of their name in the address bar, does this mean that the old links to threads (ones that just had the thread and/or post number) will no longer work?

no they should all still work fine

that looks like a straight up bug. they've stuck in a div that allows for a 300 pixel wide ad in the first post of every thread and it's appearing even though it's not being used.

seems fine now for me, but i'm a subscriber with ads successfully turned off. not sure if it's still the case with ads on.

Question: If there is a way for the punks to have a black theme, is it possible to have a choice for the main board? Like a gray theme? Without the ads it's a hell of a lot easier to read but it's still very bright making it hard on the eyes. Maybe it's just me but all the shades of light blue are blending together. Just wondering. I'm happy enough with the ads gone.

Most recent post works clicking the title on the main forum index, not when clicking the little thingy to the left of the title within a forum (goes to top of page it's on).

ta

the new URL format was causing problems with the firewall which meant a few people's IPs were blacklisted & couldn't access the server at all - me included. Should be fixed now & i've un-blacklisted the IPs.

post indexing now at 945,500. getting there.

Building the sitemap xml file too so that'll probably slow things down even more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back