Comprehensive list of people not going to this year's Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

im a man of my word, got offered a free ticket today, turned it down. But you's will be glad to know former thumpeder cephapolod is taking it

im a man of my word, got offered a free ticket today, turned it down. But you's will be glad to know former thumpeder cephapolod is taking it

former? you should have burned them.

edit: should have burned it (the ticket) not them (the splitter)

although....

What ever happened to him and his brother? Use to se them out all the time now I never see them.
Scratch that, I never go out. That's probably why.

Fucking go.

It's a party. You don't necessarily need to spend money if you already have a ticket.

There's a vibe at that place that you will not get in your living room on your laptop.

i turned down a ticket (well the trade off is id have to work at a stall in 2x4 hour shifts, whcih is grand) because i simply cant afford to get there, buy any gargle and get home for work on monday morning.

What ever happened to him and his brother? Use to se them out all the time now I never see them.
Scratch that, I never go out. That's probably why.

yeah they're both on twitter, cephapolod has a kid now and the other was living at home for a while

Someone posting live updates of their EP experience on FB.

Deleted.

That person must have a really low threshold of what is a music festival. Did he/she get dressed up in some rediculous costume per chance? Those fuckers should be instantly denied entrance & their ticket confiscated. It's a music festival, not a pantomime. Although with all the extra shit that has crept into EP, you'd be forgiven for thinking it is a pantomime. I'm pretty sure I saw there's classes on how to butcher a pig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back