Comprehensive list of people not going to this year's Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

Fuck that.
55,000 people all in a wet field?
Very much done with large / Irish camping festivals a few years now.

The missus is playing down there at 2 tomorrow with a band and is driving down from here shortly. Ahahahahaha enjoy that weather and line-up

weather was grand yesterday. From around 1pm on it was lovely. It started raining again around 10pm.

Car parks are gonna be in shite today. Apparently they were already having to tow people out of some of them yesterday. With an influx of another several thousand day-ticket holders today, it ain't gonna be pretty.

weather was grand yesterday. From around 1pm on it was lovely. It started raining again around 10pm.

Car parks are gonna be in shite today. Apparently they were already having to tow people out of some of them yesterday. With an influx of another several thousand day-ticket holders today, it ain't gonna be pretty.
is it ever?

tickets for next year on sale on friday in case anyone wants to not buy one and be in this thread again next year.
I'd never buy tickets for a festival where I can't check to line up first. Though based on all the recent Electric Picnics I'm pretty much guaranteed for it to be 1-2 bands I like but have seen many times before and a bunch of also-rans who I wouldn't go see if they were playing in my kitchen.

I'd never buy tickets for a festival where I can't check to line up first. Though based on all the recent Electric Picnics I'm pretty much guaranteed for it to be 1-2 bands I like but have seen many times before and a bunch of also-rans who I wouldn't go see if they were playing in my kitchen.
I'll probably buy one. Theres an 80 quid discount if you buy now and theres always the option of selling it on (though no one wanted to by my ticket for this year).

Its is almost certainly going to be terrible though. That much is almost for certain.

I'll probably buy one. Theres an 80 quid discount if you buy now and theres always the option of selling it on (though no one wanted to by my ticket for this year).

Its is almost certainly going to be terrible though. That much is almost for certain.
Why do it to yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back