Comprehensive list of people not going to this year's Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

This is some piece of art my buddy's friend has done there

377306_10151215859750820_353757360_n.jpg

Sick you're not there now, aren't you?

What's the weather supposed to be like for this?
weather is generally great there. There were a few scalded heads by yesterday evening after it had been sunny all afternoon. Got overcast and there was a very gentle drizzle for about 5 minutes during the cure. Which was probably needed to wake people up (not that they were bad - they were great - but it was a bit of an endurance test)

Actually fairly sad not to be going this year. Between 2006 and 2015 I only missed one year.

All my money is spent on an epic month-long holiday in Canada with Mrs. egg_ and the chiddlers. No regrets, but I'd still fucking love to be going, specially seeing as I wasn't arsed going to see LCD when they played at it when I was there before cos I wasn't into them at the time

I am so over festivals. Its great.

Getting older fucking rocks balls

On Friday before the bands play, Electric Picnic resembles a big open-air shopping centre-cum-art exhibition. About 55,000 people wander around looking hungunder in fancy dress of various descriptions. There’s a bear, a king, a thousand people with plastic flowers in their hair, several people dressed as child catchers pulling carts full of children, and a few proudly celebrating their Native American heritage in feathered head-dresses.

Electric Picnic begins with day of artistic tomfoolery

Fuck that.
55,000 people all in a wet field?
Very much done with large / Irish camping festivals a few years now.

The missus is playing down there at 2 tomorrow with a band and is driving down from here shortly. Ahahahahaha enjoy that weather and line-up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back