Comprehensive list of people not going to this year's Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

This is some piece of art my buddy's friend has done there

377306_10151215859750820_353757360_n.jpg

Sick you're not there now, aren't you?

What's the weather supposed to be like for this?
weather is generally great there. There were a few scalded heads by yesterday evening after it had been sunny all afternoon. Got overcast and there was a very gentle drizzle for about 5 minutes during the cure. Which was probably needed to wake people up (not that they were bad - they were great - but it was a bit of an endurance test)

Actually fairly sad not to be going this year. Between 2006 and 2015 I only missed one year.

All my money is spent on an epic month-long holiday in Canada with Mrs. egg_ and the chiddlers. No regrets, but I'd still fucking love to be going, specially seeing as I wasn't arsed going to see LCD when they played at it when I was there before cos I wasn't into them at the time

I am so over festivals. Its great.

Getting older fucking rocks balls

On Friday before the bands play, Electric Picnic resembles a big open-air shopping centre-cum-art exhibition. About 55,000 people wander around looking hungunder in fancy dress of various descriptions. There’s a bear, a king, a thousand people with plastic flowers in their hair, several people dressed as child catchers pulling carts full of children, and a few proudly celebrating their Native American heritage in feathered head-dresses.

Electric Picnic begins with day of artistic tomfoolery

Fuck that.
55,000 people all in a wet field?
Very much done with large / Irish camping festivals a few years now.

The missus is playing down there at 2 tomorrow with a band and is driving down from here shortly. Ahahahahaha enjoy that weather and line-up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back