COME ON IRELAND (1 Viewer)

mcgeady may look good on the training pitch but i have yet to be impressed by him ! andy reid on the other hand can split a team open with a pass (although reid is not that great on the wing ). Also o'shea might not make the slovakia match so need to plan for that!

for slovakia:

given
kelly, mcshane, dunne, kilbane/o'shea
reid, ireland, carsley, hunt
doyle, keane

Czech game:

Given,

kelly, mcshane, dunne, o'shea, hunt
carsely , ireland , kilbane
keane, doyle

I'm just leaving now, but by about 11pm I intend to be all stout, heart included.

we can win this...we WILL win this game

Given

O'Shea McShane Dunne Kilbane

McGeady Carlsey Reid Hunt

Keane

Doyle

Kelly is too inexperienced for such an important game as this...we need some creativity in this game so Reid should play.

What's the fucking deal with Kilbane at left back?
He's barely useful when played IN position.
Surely a proper full back is a better bet, especially with experienced players beside them?

What's the fucking deal with Kilbane at left back?
He's barely useful when played IN position.
Surely a proper full back is a better bet, especially with experienced players beside them?
you just know that stan will pick the cunt. might as well put him somewhere where he can't cause too much trouble.

this is depressing:
Irish top caps
Player Games
1 Steve Staunton, above 102
2 Niall Quinn 92
3 Tony Cascarino 88
4 Paul McGrath 83
5 Kevin Kilbane 81
6= Packie Bonner 80
6= Shay Given 80
8= Ray Houghton 73
8= Robbie Keane 73
10= Kenny Cunningham 72
10= Liam Brady 72

I've never been as annoyed by an interview then the most recent one Stan gave on RTE, he's just got this completely unfounded cockyness and arrogance with his one word answers and sighing....... I CAN'T STAND THE MAN, HE'S A CUNT especially for making me want to see my Country fail.
Anyway COME ON THE FUCK IRELAND although I can feel it in my bones that if we get through to the play offs, we will be put out by either the Nordies or England and that's something that I don't think I'll ever be able to live with.

People are losing all perspective here. The black North are having a decent spell but they are still a muck team. Even accounting for the short term boost in confidence, they would in their hoops put us out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back