COME ON IRELAND (1 Viewer)

i would loov it, loov it if i could. i was planning on it this time last year, but, you know, stuff happens....

the ace up stans sleeve is that he hasn't a clue what he's doing. how can you legislate for that?

the ace up stans sleeve is that he hasn't a clue what he's doing. how can you legislate for that?

Hey! He said a bunch of unbelievably vague stuff this time last year and in a certain light, some of that stuff could be seen to have vaguely come to pass.

Eat your fucking hat naysayer.

Help me Germany! You're my only hope!

khkhkhkhkhkhkhkkhkhhk!

khkhkhkhkhkhkhkkhkhhk!

khkhkhkhkhkhkhkkhkhhk!

etc..

But we beat the danes 4-0! Although the Danes were clearly drunk off their asses. As long as we've got Roy Keane, we'll be fine. No wait.

i'm throwing my weight behind stan. i have no other countries to come from. the fucking gimp.

Unless Alessandro Nesta, Steven Gerard and Ronaldinho all switch to Irish Nationality there's nofuckingway we're getting out of this group.

Nesta has retired from interenational football, so'd he'd be no use to us.

I reckon we can get four points. But who knows with this lot? We could easily come home with nothing.

Appropos of nothing, i really like that staunton/timberlake mash-up of sexyback they always play on off the ball.

Unless Alessandro Nesta, Steven Gerard and Ronaldinho all switch to Irish Nationality there's nofuckingway we're getting out of this group.

wouldnt be much use...didnt nesta announce international retirement?
stevie g has a crocked toe and in andy reid we have ronaldinho.

we should have bate slovakia by more at croker so we could actually win this.

I think we'll know very early one how the game is going to pan out. If we start well and grab a goal then I can't seem them coming back. They've nothing to play for, even if it is a home game. We're obviously a better side, but if we start off shit, it'll give them confidence.

If Robbie doesn't spend most of the game outside the box, flicking the ball to the opposition, we can win.

I think we'll know very early one how the game is going to pan out. If we start well and grab a goal then I can't seem them coming back. They've nothing to play for, even if it is a home game. We're obviously a better side, but if we start off shit, it'll give them confidence.

If Robbie doesn't spend most of the game outside the box, flicking the ball to the opposition, we can win.

Um' don't Slovakia have San Marino twice?

They got plenty to play for.

I actually still reckon we can take them. They are at least as sub par as we are...

Come on Germany! Czechs are in decline like faint glimmer of leftist politics in central america. Or Dirk Benedict...

I actually still reckon we can take them. They are at least as sub par as we are...

Come on Germany! Czechs are in decline like faint glimmer of leftist politics in central america. Or Dirk Benedict...

Where are you watchin it?

If we fluked a win in Prague I wouldn't care what the result in Bratislava was. To my mind lose-win would be a better outcome than win-draw. If the Czechs beat us I reckon it's over (which it probably already is) unless we pull off a miracle against the Germans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back