Circuit Bending (1 Viewer)

Cool.

Details are a bit hazy at the minute, but i'll get back to yous if it's a goer. He's a dead nice guy to boot.

Total bender.

Not really sure tbh. Met him years ago in the states and he was part of the sister's techno collective. He's around the same go as us. Dunno how expert he is, but i reckon he knows his stuff considering he's been doing it for 6, 7 plus years.

They're getting their soundstytem shipped over soon, btw. Fancy a party?

ya wha? do tell.

Rabble of tekno dudes, living in a warehouse, running parties, that sort of racket. They're called 5lowershop. http://www.5lowershop.org/ Good mates with aaron spectre i understand.

It's kinda in limbo now the sis and her partner, who are the main folks in it, have just moved here, and have a young kid too. But they're up for doing stuff when things settle down.

Rabble of tekno dudes, living in a warehouse, running parties, that sort of racket. They're called 5lowershop. http://www.5lowershop.org/ Good mates with aaron spectre i understand.

It's kinda in limbo now the sis and her partner, who are the main folks in it, have just moved here, and have a young kid too. But they're up for doing stuff when things settle down.

kewl. 23 eh? that guy vytear i saw on a flyer is fairly bum too...

people bending?

hmm. must be near the end of the day. i've made the same joke in two consecutive posts

Bender watching!!

Actually I'd like to take part too but don't think I have anything to bend.

Bender watching!!

Actually I'd like to take part too but don't think I have anything to bend.
keyboardkeyboard1.jpg

something like this would probably set you back all of 2 euro second hand...

found one if is anyones interested...
1600695920_16b5095ee5.jpg

tried that layout but couldn't get it to work at all. get some mad screeches if i touch certain parts of the circuit but nothing too cool.

any chance of some diagrams or photos of your buddah machine??? bough one specifically just to bend, also got a load of the real buddhist chant boxes to mess with too .|..|

best thing i bent was on old playskool keyboard. loads of bend possibilities!!!! none of that black-blob i.c. shit. currently in the hands of mr steve northstation

do you guys find much musical use for this stuff?
never found any of the stuff i bent too usuable
fun for sure, but not great...i actually broke the
one thing i really liked when i was drunk.

i remember you having a deadly little silver box, gary
and gav has some good shit. never really took to
it myself...a broken cybmal will do me

the silver box is an oscillator with loads of switches for diferent filters and stuff. the only circuitbent thing i've really used live is a rewired radio. it feeds back and makes nice crunching static sounds. tried it with other radios but never achieved anything near as good

tried that layout but couldn't get it to work at all. get some mad screeches if i touch certain parts of the circuit but nothing too cool.

any chance of some diagrams or photos of your buddah machine??? bough one specifically just to bend, also got a load of the real buddhist chant boxes to mess with too .|..|

the buddha box ain't too impressive really. couldn't find any good bends except for a pitch/speed one. i read somewhere that fm3 have modified ones they play live with. something about replacing the various resistors with pots, different values etc. thats prolly your best bet- opne it up and start messing with the resistors...

you couldn't get that apc circuit to work no? did you get another one working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back