chalets (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3435
  • Start date
  • Replies 111
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 10
let [video=google;1088259101046528233]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1088259101046528233&q=the+chalets[/video] be the end of it

hag!!
you forgot to post as that short-lived picante!!! account with the chili as its avatar. for shame.

ICUH8N said:
You know, no matter how much he licked, he wouldn't be able to lick it all down in smooth manner. This is known as the hairy ball theorem, and it's why plasma reactors use toroidal magnetic fields to contain the plasma. Pretty cool, ne c'est pas?
That's physics smooth, not Casanova smooth. Big difference.

I miss Chalets gigs, I don't care if they're deviating from the greasy-teen aesthetic or if they veer into B-52s tribute territory on occasion. They were the one Dublin band that I could go see with my woman and be guaranteed that both of us would enjoy the show.

kstop said:
That's physics smooth, not Casanova smooth. Big difference.

I miss Chalets gigs, I don't care if they're deviating from the greasy-teen aesthetic or if they veer into B-52s tribute territory on occasion. They were the one Dublin band that I could go see with my woman and be guaranteed that both of us would enjoy the show.
well that settles it. i for one have never met a couple of stupid people. ;) ;) ;) juss buzzin man.

i 'm sure some people hate them for being successful and for dressing up. pony used to work beside me in the arcade and i used to admire the balls she had for wearing mad shit and pulling it off.

the reason that i dont like them is purely because i think the music sucks, along with the lyrics and vocals.

perhaps B-52s isn't the best comaprison.

They're clearly The Forget Me Nots for the 21st century.

Osama Van Halen said:
YEAH!!!
IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE IN THIS TOWN PUT A BIT OF EFFORT INTO HOW THEY LOOK.
MOST BANDS LOOK LIKE FUCKIN' HOBOS. TOO SCARED TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD WITH THEIR KACKS. YELLOW BELLIED CLOSET SQUARES.
WEAR THIS NNNNNNEEERRDS!!
ALLAHQUUAAANNNDO!!

Osama, this is the first time i've every agreed or liked your posts. go osama. go chalets.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Is it possible not to like a band like this without being a begrudger? What if you just think the music is juvenile?

(A guy I know asked me to ask.)
no. any time you don't like something from the same town as you, you're just a begrudger.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Is it possible not to like a band like this without being a begrudger? What if you just think the music is juvenile?

(A guy I know asked me to ask.)
hiya ro! i think you have it spot on.
"you can't get away and joe wants to get off with gayle and you got no style..."
what's next huh?
"i've got the latest barbie, i do too much coke and you've got no money, a ha ha ha ha ha."
i certainly hope so.

best,
dudley

Super Dexta said:
no. any time you don't like something from the same town as you, you're just a begrudger.
yeah, big time. ain't no bigger truth that the whole truth. you gotta just keep smilin', goin around in a daze. the only awake people are the stoned ones. george mcfly said that to me last night after our epic battle on capel st. i totally agree with him. if you're not stoned, you're stoned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back