chalets (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3435
  • Start date
  • Replies 111
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 10
the chalets are one of those bands i am not mad about yet have gone out of my way to see more then once (twice to be precise)

Super Dexta said:
hag, stop agreeing with me in public, people will see.
people will see? wha? we're both smart? i think everyone already knows that. well the smart ones do in anyways.

Getting quite a bit of airplay on the radio in 'Stralia at the moment are de Chalets. That song with all the cuss words. Unfortunately they are constantly referred to "The Chalets out of the UK". I suppose it's better than being called the "next U2"?

jackofficer said:
Getting quite a bit of airplay on the radio in 'Stralia at the moment are de Chalets. That song with all the cuss words. Unfortunately they are constantly referred to "The Chalets out of the UK". I suppose it's better than being called the "next U2"?

Act of union! Act of union!

Has there been one recently?

jackofficer said:

anythings better then being called th next u2

I like that because all of Hag's posts have been deleted, it now looks like I'm having a row with myself.
If anyone asks, I was talking to ghosts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back