can't be arsed... (3 Viewers)

Originally posted by lorcanzo

we could play if you're stuck, if you need a band?

Thanks lorcanzo, but I'm just going to cancel the whole thing. I've spent the last day trying to sort it out so that someone could use the place since its booked, but its not working out. I admit defeat.. :(

singer schminger, that's what i'd be sayin if i was you...

Originally posted by Dan

His girlfriend is forcing him to go to her friends 21st. Stop the world!!! I wouldn't mind, but the option of going to the party, leaving to do the gig for an hour and then going back after isn't an option.

I is a little pissed about this.. :mad:

if he let's something like that get in the way of a gig, he'll let his lady's blob get in the way of glastonbury. think about it.

i recommend:

B L E E P

Bodkins Bar,
Bolton St (opposite college),

10pm-late >> Admission €free
10pm-11 >> Alan Decal
11pm-2.30am >> The Fear - Appearing on the night are Droid, Slug, Dave Cleary and Ambulance.

Sweetness, I had planned to go for pints of forthiest ale in Bodkins later anywho. That's if I can get out of this shitpit called work. The phones have gone down and I have to hang about for men in vans with tool belts to poke and prode (oooo eerrr matron) and release me from my torment. Hopper on the other hand is sitting not to for from me reading this with a lovely warm glow of smuggness knowing that he can go when he likes. That's what I get for mocking him and his hangover. Karma can suck my farts.:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :(!bog !bog

I little picture of a samurai commiting hari kiri would be just perfect

i'd like to hang... but i have to tend to a sick puppy tonight. please don't tell me one of you was planning on bringing some absinthe... anyhing good on on saturday or sunday?

I'm off to 16 Horsepower first as you may have noticed my subtley alluding to... But knowing the TBMC we'll all be booted out for 10.30am sharp so some shit club (with a trendy name like DEEP or SHAFT) can start up... so crack out the beer.

Originally posted by flashpants
Update (it keeps me happy even if no one cares)
Karma is toying with me. It's tougher then I previously thought and has rer broken the phones bastard

this is what you get when you throw abuse at a hungover person

for shame flashington, for shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back