can't be arsed... (1 Viewer)

if you see k

very sorry to say that this has been cancelled

apparently the Da2 has closed temporarily because there's a crack in the ceiling, and all gigs are cancelled for the next few days at least

arse

ahhhhhhh sheet - i woz really looking forward to it an' all.
the drinking that is...

friday 13th?

I read on cluas (yeah, I know not everyone likes it) that there were complaints about the noise from DA2 so they had to fit a device which cuts the PA out when it reaches 100db. Apparently it kept shorting out during an acoustic gig last week, making it nigh on impossible to have gigs there. I wonder is this the real cause of the cancellation?

Oh, bad luck by the way, shame to have to cacel at such short notice. This is the Friday the 13th gig isn't it - spooky eh?

yes

a spooky pain in the hole

I read that on Cluas (the C word!!) too, and heard it elsewhere, so maybe it's ture, maybe not, but the Da2 IS closed, even for drinking.

bah

if anyone wants to have a party tonight we'll play at it. party with bouncy castle even better

And while we're on the subject of cancelled gigs... The denizens of ilk, Holy Ghost Fathers and Playground psychotic were supposed to be playing in Doyles on Saturday 21st, but not no more. The reason for this cancellation is so ridiculous, I'm not going to say, because I'll just get mad again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back