Cameras At Gigs (3 Viewers)

Pretty funny at the Ex last night. One bald headed duded in a cream suit jacket with his prepilly dressed bud (collared shirt/Tank Top ensemble). Bald homey turns his back on the band and switched on a 1000 watt shit eater so his yo can snap a picture of him with the Ex as a background using an iPhone.
I dunno, it demonstrated something.

the knob in the pink deerhunter t-shirt is the worst

what does it mean when you put a sticker on your
left leg? is that one of those gay codes?

the rest of them seem sound enough to be honest

I'm burstin' to see those poseur pictures to see if I made the scene. Blocked in here. Schittz.

the first thing they should learn is that THERE IS A FUCKING ZOOM ON YOUR CAMERA! If you were a professional gig photographer there's no way you'd be aloud get that close to most musicians.

"if your photographs aren't good enough, you're not close enough." - robert capa

though he did end up being killed by a landmine in the process of applying this philosophy

rabbit in headlights, looks like he got ambushed, guerrilla shot!

did the photographer purposely situate him beside the fire extinguisher? you know just to signify that he's on fire? and needs putting out? i hear he's got an ego that's out of control!

Grrr..I take some pictures at gigs but really I'll take them during the first few songs then it's in to the bag and that's it. At one gig this silly bint stood up on the edge of the stage to take pictures which meant I and everyone behind me couldn't see..What is the fucking point..

Also people ringing people when a band play a certain song...It's only going to sound like fucking noise and shit...Put yr fucking phone down!!

rant over..

Also people ringing people when a band play a certain song...It's only going to sound like fucking noise and shit...Put yr fucking phone down!!

My friend is going to do this for me when she goes to see the Sugababes. I know it's going to sound rubbish, it's all about the moment :eek:

I like taking photos at gigs but i usually feel like a bit of a prick with the slr so i don't do it anymore pretty much, unless i've been asked or whatever. It's a lot better in ireland than the states though, generally the entire front line there is people with cameras and gigantic flashes. Is fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back