Cameras At Gigs (2 Viewers)

There was about 20 cameras in front of me at my last show..I have to say I liked it!

Neither have I.I like to be watching the band.But I also love having me photo taken.I'm torn!

And can you blame me!Exhibit A!

226698_216996198319588_100000276282419_818043_7893640_n.jpg

will it be applied retroactively to iphones?

(by that i mean phones already purchased, not the footage)

No idea how. But someone was saying it could be something that venues have fitted that will single out iphones and disable the camera/recording functions. If so,i'd say the police will make great use of it too.

I could be talking out my arse though.

It'd be better to simply set up an official office, operated by the gardai, to which you would apply for permission any time you wanted to photograph or video something. That way anybody using any kind of recording device could have their equipment confiscated by security personnel if they were unable to produce the appropriate paperwork when requested. No need for all of this police-state scanner techno shit.

It'd be better to simply set up an official office, operated by the gardai, to which you would apply for permission any time you wanted to photograph or video something. That way anybody using any kind of recording device could have their equipment confiscated by security personnel if they were unable to produce the appropriate paperwork when requested. No need for all of this police-state scanner techno shit.

All good phrases.

Hark back to the good old days when no one brought cameras to gigs. Beats having a mosaic of little camera screens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back