Burglars and thieves in general... (1 Viewer)

exact same thing happened to my parents house last week. they live in naas. they're still very shaken. they're pretty sure it was tinkers. my mam passed a van parked on the road outside the house just before she discovered the place turned upside down and only then did she realise he was the lookout. the cops said its pretty common for the guy in the van to keep sketch while 2 others ransack the house. they're in and out in 10 minutes. cunts. lowlife. death by peroxide highlight poisoning. good job tinkers don't like techno. sher there'd be no space in the caravan to create tunes.

and before anyone gets all pc and progressive and starts talking about racism, my dad's business has been robbed multiple times by our lovely itinerant friends. only once was anything ever done about it and that was when he himself went looking for his own stuff in a market where they're known to offload the stuff they've stolen. he called the cops and a group of them were done and some of his stuff was returned. there was a tinkers wedding (with ensuing obligatory pitched battle afterwards) in the town the night before my parents house was done and the cops were saying the blow-in tinkers go wild before pulling out of town. yeah so not sure if it was tinkers in your case leigh. but fuck them and any other robbing low life cunts making people scared in their own homes coming up to christmas.

exact same thing happened to my parents house last week. they live in naas. they're still very shaken. they're pretty sure it was tinkers. my mam passed a van parked on the road outside the house just before she discovered the place turned upside down and only then did she realise he was the lookout. the cops said its pretty common for the guy in the van to keep sketch while 2 others ransack the house. they're in and out in 10 minutes. cunts. lowlife. death by peroxide highlight poisoning. good job tinkers don't like techno. sher there'd be no space in the caravan to create tunes.

and before anyone gets all pc and progressive and starts talking about racism, my dad's business has been robbed multiple times by our lovely itinerant friends. only once was anything ever done about it and that was when he himself went looking for his own stuff in a market where they're known to offload the stuff they've stolen. he called the cops and a group of them were done and some of his stuff was returned. there was a tinkers wedding (with ensuing obligatory pitched battle afterwards) in the town the night before my parents house was done and the cops were saying the blow-in tinkers go wild before pulling out of town. yeah so not sure if it was tinkers in your case leigh. but fuck them and any other robbing low life cunts making people scared in their own homes coming up to christmas.

cheers oj,
looks like it was a group of them on foot - cops were thinking (police, think!) it was more of a money grab than anything else, because there's a good deal junkies hanging around the area

to be honest it would explain why none of my gear was nicked, but why they went for my mums jewelery and stuff
admittely my first thought when i was told was "oh bollocks, i left the laptop on the kitchen table..." - thankfully my mum had just happened to put it in the studio before she went out

still a bit shaken and pissed off and filled with revenge fantasies....
- leigh

cheers oj,
looks like it was a group of them on foot - cops were thinking (police, think!) it was more of a money grab than anything else, because there's a good deal junkies hanging around the area

to be honest it would explain why none of my gear was nicked, but why they went for my mums jewelery and stuff
admittely my first thought when i was told was "oh bollocks, i left the laptop on the kitchen table..." - thankfully my mum had just happened to put it in the studio before she went out

still a bit shaken and pissed off and filled with revenge fantasies....
- leigh

an awful lot of burgalries are just smash and grab attempts. Sorry to hear about it leeward. At least the oneward march of the LPX sound experience hasnt been impared!!

theives can fuck off

lpx ??

i have heard before that black people sometimes rob stuff. why don't you catch a plane to the Sudan or Uganda and see if your stuff if there?

Sorry to hear about your break in Leigh, I remember once when I was living in Hulme, Manchester 14 or 15 years ago, I answered the door and 4 black youths with pistols and a sawn off shotgun barged in and pinned me to the ground, same with my girlfriend and cleaned the house out, my sega master system, stereo seperates, CDs, portable TV the lot... Bastards, it realy shook us both up, got mugged twice in the following 6 months by more dudes from Moss side, ended up giving up my council flat and moving to London to get away from the constant threat of violence. As per usual the cops did nothing.

I remember when my girlfriendzzz (and other friends) flat was robbed about 100 years ago we weren't too sure at first if it had been broken into because they were such messy stoner cunts. when they realised the door wasn't open for no reason everyone started freaking out that the robber had left a bomb in the middle of the room. only to realise after a while that they had ripped the leccie meter off the wall, hence the ticking etc. highlarious.

i could be wrong but I think the cops come round and were like "jesus, they really trashed the place". em, yesh offisher.

I remember when my girlfriendzzz (and other friends) flat was robbed about 100 years ago we weren't too sure at first if it had been broken into because they were such messy stoner cunts. when they realised the door wasn't open for no reason everyone started freaking out that the robber had left a bomb in the middle of the room. only to realise after a while that they had ripped the leccie meter off the wall, hence the ticking etc. highlarious.

i could be wrong but I think the cops come round and were like "jesus, they really trashed the place". em, yesh offisher.
wasn't there an ad where that happened? according to the tv you should soon come across a beautiful italian looking woman who will help you tidy up.

The Evil Bandit parents abode was done over on Friday too, this is the major time of year as apparently thieves need money for not only drugs but presents according to the quite unhelpful reserve garda that called around.

The lads came through the back window with a screw driver, pulled all the curtains so you couldn't see what was going on, wore gloves so no prints were left and basically emptied every drawer in the house. The made out with my mums jewellary and some money................................... CUNTS.
For some reason they left my parents wedding rings either they had a bizzare sense of right doing or just to mock my parents shitty rings!!!

I've been watching Dead Mans Shoes. Oldboy and Irreversible non stop to fulfill my revenge fantasies until I find out who did it.

The Evil Bandit parents abode was done over on Friday too, this is the major time of year as apparently thieves need money for not only drugs but presents according to the quite unhelpful reserve garda that called around.

The lads came through the back window with a screw driver, pulled all the curtains so you couldn't see what was going on, wore gloves so no prints were left and basically emptied every drawer in the house. The made out with my mums jewellary and some money................................... CUNTS.
For some reason they left my parents wedding rings either they had a bizzare sense of right doing or just to mock my parents shitty rings!!!

word for word...
that is EXACTLY what happened (only they nicked my mum's rings...bastard cunt flaps...)

we practise a very strict lock all doors routine at home.
so that way if they come in through the back they cant get out of the kitchen or the bathroom cos the doors are locked. now im sure they could kick em down but its worth doing anyways. at one point a few years ago every house around ours was burgled to some degree but never ours.

also limp hog you should be really vigilent now in case they did see all your gear and plan to come back. not to freak you out but you know.

about this time last year these two cunts broke into my parents gaff while we were all asleep upstairs. my mom woke me up in a panic..went downstairs..shit everywhere including a giant hand scoop out of a homemade cake on the table. looked out the door and said cunts are in the front seat of my dads car turning it on with the passenger dude holding a bottle of cognac. my dad made it out before they could turn the car and got the passenger door open. they crashed into the pillar and ran off(not before my dad creased one of them with a hockey stick) both were caught by the fuzz a few minutes later as they had assaulted a woman in a house when she woke up with these cuntz rifling through the drawers in her bedroom. these guys had over 90 previous convictions between them but one got off scot free and the other got 6 months and was out in three

wtf?

Made me really nervous about my old pair being there by themselves in their old age. rotten shit.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back