Budmail (1 Viewer)

I could have check the site? How?

Listen Kid! You're 24. You don't know shit about shit except that you're averaging 25 posts A DAY on some silly forum swamped with ads. Get a life....try going outside and look for some of that "twat" you speak of. Then again you could just look between your legs.

Tough guy sitting behind his computer a few thousand miles away. Let me guess you're about 5"7 135lbs wet and have crusty semen stains on your pants from you constantly masturbating.

You have nothing better to do then PM somebody saying HI with 1 post to his name. You're fucking cool man you got 7000 posts on the 'interweb'. Who the fuck even says interweb anyway....I guess you Ires are a few years behind North America.

and on that note....

won't mind being banned, then.

That was a deadly post there. Out of reflex I tried to mod him up for the "Irelanders Are Teh fucking RETARTED compared to THE NROTH AMERICANSERS" line.

But, you cant mod the banned.
Genius though.

morans.jpg

ah, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude that was great while it lasted

Listen Kid! You're 24. You don't know shit about shit except that you're averaging 25 posts A DAY on some silly forum swamped with ads. Get a life....try going outside and look for some of that "twat" you speak of. Then again you could just look between your legs.

Tough guy sitting behind his computer a few thousand miles away. Let me guess you're about 5"7 135lbs wet and have crusty semen stains on your pants from you constantly masturbating.

You have nothing better to do then PM somebody saying HI with 1 post to his name. You're fucking cool man you got 7000 posts on the 'interweb'. Who the fuck even says interweb anyway....I guess you Ires are a few years behind North America.

and on that note....

That description of Ernesto is spot on.

What really confuses me -- and I'm not an anatomy expert -- is that he implies that ernesto has a 'twat' between his legs, but then goes on to suggest that the composition of ernesto's outer crust is composed of semen, which he states is due to chronic masturbation, which would imply that it's not from a twat at all. I'm extremely confused because this is not consistent with what I was taught in school about anatomy.

What really confuses me -- and I'm not an anatomy expert -- is that he implies that ernesto has a 'twat' between his legs, but then goes on to suggest that the composition of ernesto's outer crust is composed of semen, which he states is due to chronic masturbation, which would imply that it's not from a twat at all. I'm extremely confused because this is not consistent with what I was taught in school about anatomy.

homaphrodite

and on that note....

brilliant.
wanna cyber??

:D

im a homaphrodite. a lonely jizz-encrusted one.
please thumped, help me find myself. so that i can simultaneously flick my bean and hand my shandy.

Wow! This is too cool.

I'm a Canadian head that was doing a search on everyone's 'mate' budmail and found this website. It's great to hear everyone's comments on the pot and that people around the world are coming together to beat the war.

Too cool man, too cool...fo real dude, there's like brothers over in united ireland smoking the bud. Soildarity cats, together we can beat the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back