Budmail (1 Viewer)

their customer service is better than amazon. friend's honey oil vial smashed in transit - they replaced it with a bag of fine grass of equivalent value for no extra charge. best weed since australia too. top marks

Yeah top marks, seamie and ruth get loads from there, though a friend of ours did get a package of an ounce recently that was packaged in a box the size of a telly. Luckily he was at home to take it off the postman - had they dropped one of them green slips in the box instead, he would have no way of collecting a package from the post office addressed to a "Slater Jackson". A quick call to cust service and an apology quarter was on it's way ;)

can you imagine the uproar among the perennially couch bound if someone got on to
joe.jpg
about our dear friends at budmail?

*shudder

eh i know budmail is deadly. and all my friends have got loads but and their is a but some of my friends have lost like over 700 euro worth of hash and have got nothing back. not even with their trusting guarantee of always giving your stuff back if you get a customs letter. they got no customs letter. so be warned not too get too greedy:)

eh i know budmail is deadly. and all my friends have got loads but and their is a but some of my friends have lost like over 700 euro worth of hash and have got nothing back. not even with their trusting guarantee of always giving your stuff back if you get a customs letter. they got no customs letter. so be warned not too get too greedy:)

some people are never satisfied eh?

*tsk

Does anyone know how long the delivery takes, on average? i'll be baffled if it actually comes through. Delighted, but baffled. No more powdered glass, petrol hash or shit prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back