Budmail (5 Viewers)

Since I read this mail I've been trying to get my head round this whole thing. You pay money, you get smoke sent to your gaff. How the hell are they getting away with it? What's stopping the Garda following the package to your address??

the fact that they have no idea what's in your mail
Obviously, but judging by the amount of people here who know about it, it must be a fairly big organisation. If they are operating out of Canada then surely they must have the police looking into it? And if they are will they be tracing who and where the packages are going to?

I've heard that when shrink wrapped properly, an ounce of weed looks like the attached (which i found on google). With the package marked "photographs - do not bend", nobody would know the difference.

Attachments

• weed.jpg
    weed.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,791
Obviously, but judging by the amount of people here who know about it, it must be a fairly big organisation. If they are operating out of Canada then surely they must have the police looking into it? And if they are will they be tracing who and where the packages are going to?

Their operation seems to be legal in Canada, I'd imagine they've got a licence to sell but their practice of shipping internationally may be a bit suspect.

They don't ship to the US because a few years back the DEA put pressure on a Canadian guy who was selling seeds into the US and he got busted for trafficking.

Their operation seems to be legal in Canada, I'd imagine they've got a licence to sell but their practice of shipping internationally may be a bit suspect..
I didn't realise weed was legal in Canada, it all makes a bit more sense now, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back