Budmail (1 Viewer)

theres no return address or related details (obviously!) on the package so i guess they reckon they are fairly safe from any trouble being pointed their way...

Nor do they include anything like "here's YOUR order" in it so if someone were to order stuff from them and were caught taking it out of the letterbox there's no hard evidence that that person actually placed the order.

Just put a fake name to it. Mate of mine gets it sent to his apartment block but with a fake name and no apartment number. It sits on a table inside the door until he picks it up - no way to prove it's for him.

Just put a fake name to it. Mate of mine gets it sent to his apartment block but with a fake name and no apartment number. It sits on a table inside the door until he picks it up - no way to prove it's for him.

Yeah the guy that lived in the flat before me still gets post delivered to our place (old bills and shit). Think I'm just gonna fire his name onto it and our apt number.

I'm rather excited about this.

The weed from this place is excellent

Listen trying to get shifty about this gear so I'll just spit it out !
is bud mail still in force or what cause i hear different stories buzzin round,
If so were is it?

If not What on gods earth does A guy do when he needs a smoke and there is no one around to help only poxy diesel resin boys?

lived in Canada for 3 years, brixton for 2 and no-one back home has even heard of some of the stuff i'm looking for!

I know strange newbie asking to many questions but i had to ask or i dont get!

given the lack of interest i take it that its rude to ask over the internet! maybe in time if i run about and ask every damn person i know i might get lucky. its just making me out to be a junkie runnin about my hometown asking vague questions to vague people. still knowing that my brain aint going to get fucked over with that diesel gear aint so bad!

all i ask is a little help from a friend thats all.

is it so bad to ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back