Budmail (1 Viewer)

well done youre the second anal english teacher i dont give a fuck about punctuation if you can read you can read ya billymongpissfart.|..|

Are you James Blunt like as in the singer James Blunt?

well done youre the second anal english teacher i dont give a fuck about punctuation if you can read you can read ya billymongpissfart.|..|

billymongpissfart
Thats the bizz.

only when your mom gets hers out whats it like to be the son of a chick with a dick!ironyyy

I just got pwned :eek:

Those blunts obviously haven't blunted your rapier wit, blunt man.

Don't worry lads, I'll smoke up a bowl of the green, and come back to save the day with an hilarious comment about blunt's momma.

Duuuuuuuuuuude.

Hey Muffin, I didn't know you could teach me to speak English through my anus. Right now it only speaks in unintelligible jibberish. Do you do a total immersion course?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

That's fun, I'm gonna do it again.

DDuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

JBlunt, you make getting high on marijuana seem really cool.

LOL respect back for some fun where has all the love gone you know what they say if you cant smoke it of fuck it it aint shiiiit LOVE 2 D MASSES and remember kids dont do drugs ! let them do you

Ireland per capita has the most playstation owners and the most pot heads in Europe so what is the story is sony realy mister bigg the corporate monster that invests all its profits into getting kids as youg as five high

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back