Budmail (2 Viewers)

390794613a4577392725b209940247l.jpg

?

he has tinker's eyes.

hey ppl first time
user just wanted to let you know about budmail it used to be a brilliant service untill egold got busted (around july 07) since then im down $980 excuses from them include scab workers and internal theft there has been bulintens stating that deleiverys to u.k. and ireland are getting busted no people have been arrested but nothing is getting through im so sick of if ive started growing my own just letting you know now only send money that you can afford to be let down with if you receive something HAPPY DAYS
Peace out

hey ppl first time
user just wanted to let you know about budmail it used to be a brilliant service untill egold got busted (around july 07) since then im down $980 excuses from them include scab workers and internal theft there has been bulintens stating that deleiverys to u.k. and ireland are getting busted no people have been arrested but nothing is getting through im so sick of if ive started growing my own just letting you know now only send money that you can afford to be let down with if you receive something HAPPY DAYS
Peace out

ya big greedy guts. who in their right mind would send close to 1000 quid in an unmarked envelope? send em a 100 quid. if it gets lost no biggy.

i know too well i was using bmail for the last two and a half years and no problems untill as stated egold got done over but im wiser now a little lighter but wiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back