Budmail (1 Viewer)

When´s the next tir na gcasta bash, jBlunt?
as i stated before im no singer ill only sing for mary jane cause shes the one that keeps me sane how could you think im that prick you really gone n made me sick how could you think the real jbs on site cmon man dont talk shite i know i do cause i can are you really my number one fan .|..|

to all you morons who feel the need to discuss everything on the net. well done your discussions have alerted the wrong people to the fact that budmail exists. could ye not have kept it to your bloody well selves. same as ever a good sus is ruined by people with big mouths.

have we unwittingly brought budmail to the attention of the narcs? Oh weak buzz man, negative vibes...

Yeah, but like, remember dude, if you ask someone if he or she is a narc and it's true, they have to tell you or else it's against the law and they've done a crime and then they can't arrest you because it makes the whole thing illegal.

I'll start: smokerz, are you a narc?

Duuuuuuuuude, are you?

This is your brain

Brain.JPEG

This is your brain on drugs

Broken-egg.jpg

madcow.gif

23852301---pete_doherty.jpg

scary_face.jpg

tempest.jpg

Psychedelic%20Mushrooms.jpg

bosco.jpeg

to all you morons who feel the need to discuss everything on the net. well done your discussions have alerted the wrong people to the fact that budmail exists. could ye not have kept it to your bloody well selves. same as ever a good sus is ruined by people with big mouths.

So thumped has brought down an international drug smuggling ring. That's something to be proud of I reckon.

Buy local.

A word of advice......using Budmail is dodgy. Dealt with them twice, no problem. Third and fourth times, they never received money (at a time when they were only accepting cash from non -Canadian customers). Fifth time, pay by gold, shipment never arrived. I don't think it's Budmail, but there are too many crooks working in the postal systems.

If I thought I could gorw it with any success I would. Not having weed really sucks!!

A word of advice......using Budmail is dodgy. Dealt with them twice, no problem. Third and fourth times, they never received money (at a time when they were only accepting cash from non -Canadian customers). Fifth time, pay by gold, shipment never arrived. I don't think it's Budmail, but there are too many crooks working in the postal systems.

If I thought I could gorw it with any success I would. Not having weed really sucks!!

There's nowt like marijuana for inspiring one-off posters. Every last one of them with a name inspired by their beloved weed too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back