Budmail (1 Viewer)

here... did you read that gritweed link there?
http://cannabisireland.net/index.php?id=culture/contamination/grit

It is highly suspected (to be confirmed) that the substance being "cut" into herbal cannabis is silica, which when inhaled, can lead to silicosis which is an irreversible condition, with no cure, and it can also lead to cancer. When silica is inhaled and comes into contact with lung tissue, it kills a small area around it. More silicosis means more dead lung tissue. Large dead areas of dead lung tissue means tuberculosis
Jaysus.

whats wrong with soapbar!?

nothing wrong with a bit of auld soapbar so long as you know you're getting decent sandy hash and not some black bit of stinking dry cracked diesel hash, the dope you can smoke without dilapitaging 90% of your brain functions

obviously Cheech and Chong here disagree though...

There has been some nice soapbar around of recent. The bars have a top/pot stamp on them, a hash leaf or an arrow. Ask whoever you're buying it off what stamp the bar had. The worse around is a stamp with number 1 on it.

Wow! This is too cool.

I'm a Canadian head that was doing a search on everyone's 'mate' budmail and found this website. It's great to hear everyone's comments on the pot and that people around the world are coming together to beat the war.

I'm not sure if it was already mentioned. I only read the first 5 or so pages but I would not reccomend eating 5gr of the mushrooms as another user posted. I would suggest 3.5 and see where that takes you. Do you guys see a of fresh mushrooms in the UK? The dried ones are fairly potent.

>>>nlgbbbblth
user_online.gif
You're into the Dead eh? Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Yet again, our world is so small. If you need some more audio/video check out thetradersden.org for all your GD needs. Some nice looking dvd's up right now. Just trying to spread the boys around ya know!

Normally I wouldn't have come back to this site but I received a rude PM and some other comments. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he said UK not Ireland! Get a life. How the hell would I know you're all from Ireland. Everyone was quoting pounds so I just assumed.

Tools!

Enjoy the good Canadian imports while they last. Last time I spoke with BM and BB they're going to discontinue service to the "isles" because of problems their having with customs.

To bad for you..enjoy the shwag

Normally I wouldn't have come back to this site but I received a rude PM and some other comments. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he said UK not Ireland! Get a life. How the hell would I know you're all from Ireland. Everyone was quoting pounds so I just assumed.

Tools!

Enjoy the good Canadian imports while they last. Last time I spoke with BM and BB they're going to discontinue service to the "isles" because of problems their having with customs.

To bad for you..enjoy the shwag
it wasnt a rude PM. it was stating a fact. you could have checked the site. never assume.

your a fucking twat. now go away, you're slowing down my interweb. <<------ now that was rude.

I could have check the site? How?

Listen Kid! You're 24. You don't know shit about shit except that you're averaging 25 posts A DAY on some silly forum swamped with ads. Get a life....try going outside and look for some of that "twat" you speak of. Then again you could just look between your legs.

Tough guy sitting behind his computer a few thousand miles away. Let me guess you're about 5"7 135lbs wet and have crusty semen stains on your pants from you constantly masturbating.

You have nothing better to do then PM somebody saying HI with 1 post to his name. You're fucking cool man you got 7000 posts on the 'interweb'. Who the fuck even says interweb anyway....I guess you Ires are a few years behind North America.

and on that note....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back