Budmail (2 Viewers)

"Consignment". Check out Pablo Escobar over here.
everyone knows escobar didnt ship weed.
like, duh!

here, i have a concealed dee druqss in dee giant cockaroach:
escobaro.jpg

that's cos you can't handle your drugs

Ah now, in fairness, a mate brought some back from Hollandia a good while back, and basically... it incapacitates you.
And we are talking some serious incapacitation here. After a few hours intensive incapacitation we decided to walk down to the local, about 8 minutes up the road.

We got about 1/3 of the way and had to take some time off. I think he just disappeared or something, I actually ended up at the boozer, mysteriously, and spent the whole night looking at a pint asking people what time it was.

I was still wrecked... the next day.

As far as I know he gave the rest away. For fear of Alzheimer's or something.

Ah now, in fairness, a mate brought some back from Hollandia a good while back, and basically... it incapacitates you.
And we are talking some serious incapacitation here. After a few hours intensive incapacitation we decided to walk down to the local, about 8 minutes up the road.

We got about 1/3 of the way and had to take some time off. I think he just disappeared or something, I actually ended up at the boozer, mysteriously, and spent the whole night looking at a pint asking people what time it was.

I was still wrecked... the next day.

As far as I know he gave the rest away. For fear of Alzheimer's or something.

Whats this stuff called? Never heard of stuff with such potency. Sounds interesting..

And we are talking some serious incapacitation here.

Last bit of stuff I got was some super duper hydoponics shit and it was just naught to wrecked in 2 seconds flat, not fun, you at least want to be able to make a cuppa or have chat or know if the telly is on or not...

I still have it and it generally just makes me tense and agitated, which I can really do without... Grass these days is just stupidly too strong IMHO...

Last bit of stuff I got was some super duper hydoponics shit and it was just naught to wrecked in 2 seconds flat, not fun, you at least want to be able to make a cuppa or have chat or know if the telly is on or not...

I still have it and it generally just makes me tense and agitated, which I can really do without... Grass these days is just stupidly too strong IMHO...

No, exactly, it wasn't fun.
We are talking the pair of us sitting slumped over the kitchen table, trying not to drool here.

That was years ago, and basically it was the end of it for me. It sort of scared me, in particular being binned the next day.
There is just some crazy strong gear available now. I cant even remember its name Schnapper.

Sorry man. I know my mate, who was a veteran smoker, gave the rest of it away. Like, it was nuts.

get that oil stuff. hot knives etc. tis expensive though. green crack!

Ah the fun times I've had smoking hash oil.

No, exactly, it wasn't fun.
We are talking the pair of us sitting slumped over the kitchen table, trying not to drool here.

That was years ago, and basically it was the end of it for me. It sort of scared me, in particular being binned the next day.
There is just some crazy strong gear available now. I cant even remember its name Schnapper.

Sorry man. I know my mate, who was a veteran smoker, gave the rest of it away. Like, it was nuts.

I love the whole my mate's a veteran smoker and it was nuts, makes me laugh every time. The strength of weed is all very relative/subjective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back