BREXIT (3 Viewers)

Age was the biggest predictor of the last election, and probably home/land owning. The Tories would only be talking to signed up Tory members right now in this leadership contest though, a very different message to a general election.

A lot of predictions for this Penny Mordaunt woman right now, the horn thread candidate.

Don't know if I could handle years of the tabloids if she wins.

Age was the biggest predictor of the last election, and probably home/land owning. The Tories would only be talking to signed up Tory members right now in this leadership contest though, a very different message to a general election.

A lot of predictions for this Penny Mordaunt woman right now, the horn thread candidate.

Don't know if I could handle years of the tabloids if she wins.

The horn thread candidate, that made me chuckle. I bet Liz Truss thinks she's the horn thread candidate. Dunno about the lads, I'm sure they all think they're amazing. Their bank balances are no doubt attractive.

I knew next to nothing about Mordaunt until a couple of days ago, but she secured the URL "PM4PM" months and months ago, so she's a sneaky operator, she's had a plan for a while.

Here she is wrecking herself for the sake of publicity way back in 2014:

Yeah i hadn't come across her either, now suddenly she's everywhere. Mind you, I also hadn't heard of ITV's Splash

It's very strange how she is relatively unknown. There's been so much coverage of UK politics in the last few years and she has barely registered a blip until now.

Penny Mordaunt is a raging right winger, and she released this bizarre campaign video but she'd get teh ride alright

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Suella Braverman is a psychopath

a kinda johnsonian vibe there; do something a bit absurd, the public like a politician who is able to make themselves look like a jolly sport.
I've seen people argue that she's closest to Johnson in policy also, in that she'd be willing to maybe not completely dismantle the NHS, as opposed to "my only idea is unregulated markets for everything" that the rest of them are coming out with.

Also, the same policies as previous Tory governments but done competently would completely undercut Starmer's pitch.

Obviously a Tory is a Tory at the end of the day.

Penny Mordaunt is a raging right winger, and she released this bizarre campaign video but she'd get teh ride alright

May we never become this and keep having lads talking absolute shite about Daz.

They never get bored of the unbelievably pretentious wankery do they?
Paused after around the 7 sec mark, thought maybe it was a piss take and I should struggle through it to get to the punchline.

No punchline.

They never get bored of the unbelievably pretentious wankery do they?
Paused after around the 7 sec mark, thought maybe it was a piss take and I should struggle through it to get to the punchline.

No punchline.
plummy voice over and patriotic tone aimed at the flag shaggers but the corny diversity footage aimed at the moderates. a tonal mess but it's bound to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back