BREXIT (6 Viewers)

i think it's more expensive than that? from the grauniad:
"The Rwanda deal will cost £1.8m for each of the first 300 deportees, the National Audit Office has confirmed."

my emphasis.

i wonder was that badly worded and 'each' referred to each 300, rather than each of the 300?
it'd be redundant if so though, it should have been worded 'the deal will cost £1.8m for the first 300 deportees' if that was the case.

Very rare I would buy a record or anything for that matter from UK these days.

Occasionally get things sent to a mate in Belfast

There's a service called 'The Postal store' here in letterkenny. . You get stuff posted to their uk address in Strabane and it is couriered over the border to their shop here and all you pay is €3 to collect it.
It's a excellent for loads of stuff that is 'free shipping
For Uk'
Let me know if you want anything collected. Same goes for you @chris d

Calculate (impossible to do) everyone outside the UK who got stung with import charges and said, fuck that. I won't be ordering direct from a UK business again. Well done brexiteers.

This country who we're supposed to think so nicely about cos we're neighbours cold not give a single flying fuck about this island in any regard

The fucking Brits, man
Like God found an island to put all the cunts on

The Victorian caricature is loving it. Yaaaaawh

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I thought the coverage of this would be more prominent. Is this going better or worse for the Tories than had been predicted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back