BREXIT (15 Viewers)

SFs approach to the EU has long been one of 'critical engagement'. As Gerry puts it

Where measures are in the interests of the Irish people, we support them. Where they are not, we oppose them and campaign for change.

It sounds nice and allows the party to follow whatever way the wind is blowing.
The absolute failure of any major Irish party to in any way question the EU project rankles with me.

there's a free poster in the daily express today of a giant english knight standing over the cliffs of dover saying WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK

i'm tempted

Bit Troy McClureish here

CljKRkXWIAAKV6_.jpg

Is all this defensiveness in response to my post? I hope not.

I wasn't actually calling you a racist.

You wouldn't think that way cos you're not racist. Not sure how else to view it.

I think it's fine to speculate who might be killing innocents, when they have form in this sort of thing.

Looks like the tide is turning for the Remain crowd thank fuck

Corbyn has been some feckless dipshit in this campaign

If this is the UK's hope of unseating the Tories, they are in for a fuck long wait

Corbyn is probably unenthusiastic in this instance as if he weren't the leader of labour he'd be a prominent figure in the labour leave camp

Corbyn is probably unenthusiastic in this instance as if he weren't the leader of labour he'd be a prominent figure in the labour leave camp
For sure

But he's leader, he at least owes it to Labour voters (who would likely suffer more than most in the case of a Brexit) that their party's stance is Remain. From what I read in multiple places, there doesn't seem to be widespread knowledge among these voters that Labour is for Remain.
He's been borderline invisible, and when he's appeared he's been fiddle-fucking the Remain case.

Dereliction of duty as leader as far as I can see. And his card marked as far as the next election goes.
Give him a New Statesman column and let him fuck off.

I think it's fine to speculate who might be killing innocents, when they have form in this sort of thing.

So do I. I think there's a crossed wire here. Maybe I misjudged the tone when I posted originally. I had to reread your reply 5 times before I understood what you were getting at.

So just to be clear..I never called you a racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back