BREXIT (3 Viewers)

What I don't quite get is the vitriol around him. People lose their minds about him.
I guess when you're younger, you get angrier about such things.

There's one woman on *dating website* who pops up now and again and lists jordan peterson as her religion. My *social media app* cosmic yoga mom that i follow also speaks about him in religious tones. Passsing his edited down quotes on youtube is one thing. Treating him like your prophet is another. The 'all beef diet' episode where he advocated (surprise) and all beef diet and then eventually hospitalised himself while being a minor diety is enough to learn me all i need to know about him tbh.

There's one woman on *dating website* who pops up now and again and lists jordan peterson as her religion. My *social media app* cosmic yoga mom that i follow also speaks about him in religious tones. Passsing his edited down quotes on youtube is one thing. Treating him like your prophet is another. The 'all beef diet' episode where he advocated (surprise) and all beef diet and then eventually hospitalised himself while being a minor diety is enough to learn me all i need to know about him tbh.
I think maybe as you get older, you realise there isn't one person that has all the answers

You hopefully understand yourself better, who you are at your core and you want to be more aligned with that
You take whatever fits that from everyone/anyone from Mary Oliver to Andrew Huberman to David Goggins to Maureen Gaffney to poets to adventurers to you name it
The more you see others living tehir lives, the better you can understand your own.

I feel like if you name someone as your religion, you don't really know who you are.

I think maybe as you get older, you realise there isn't one person that has all the answers

You hopefully understand yourself better, who you are at your core and you want to be more aligned with that
You take whatever fits that from everyone/anyone from Mary Oliver to Andrew Huberman to David Goggins to Maureen Gaffney to poets to adventurers to you name it

I feel like if you name someone as your religion, you don't really know who you are.

Both the people i'm talking about are i the region of 40 years old or older.

Kinda away off on a tangeant now myself but the inevibility of religion is (to me) an interesting thing to think about. If it all disspeared in the evening we'd have invented it by 9am tomorrow. These petersons and rowlings and whoever all are possible fledgling online only religions to a point. Basically to the point that you start just eating beef. Ohhh another yoga mom i met was actually on the Joe Rogan basically just meat diet recently. I asked her was he a nutritionalist or a sports commentator. I've not seen her since. (joe rogan sells supplements afaik).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back