BREXIT (14 Viewers)

The BBC are currently doing a thing about Irish neutrality, NATO membership etc. Good, they sort of vaguely realise Ireland exists, and it's all very important in lots of ways, since the UK is basically looking after Irelands aerial security, but Russia is being Russia.
But boo, they called Michael D. Higgins, and I've said before how I feel about the BBC doing this sort of thing, "Michael Higgins".

economic cost to the UK of deportations to Rwanda
Seeing as they are clearly so keen to get nasty foreign things off their island, I'm guessing the museums will be eager to return the items they took from oversees too.

economic cost to the UK of deportations to Rwanda
thing is this is still a Daily Mail type headline.

That money isn't going away, it's just getting moved around a bit. When people get all grumpy about governments paying for stuff, it's playing games, the rules aren't the same. They're scooting money around, but it's staying in the country basically.

Like all this America gave some number of billion to Ukraine, they didn't really. They paid a load of contractors in the US like Lockheed to do stuff, and they scooted the money around a bit. Some people took bigger cuts, and at the end of it some fancy missiles get shuttled out to Ukraine. But the reality is, most of that money doesn't really go, it's getting moved around various people within the country paying.

Poor ol' Nige might have to move out

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"FORCED"

I'm not blaming you, but that has fucking ruined my day. That stupid fucking detriment to humanity cunt. And his shit home decor.

You were an MEP Nigel, you shitbag.

Emmm, sorry to be on the fence on this.

Poor ol' Nige might have to move out

"FORCED"

Suddenly the idea of Yevgeny Prigozhin taking care of someone in a basement with a sledgehammer doesn't seem as distasteful as it did before.

Germany doesn't hand out passports willy-nilly. I'm sure he knew that but thought he could weasel his way around it. But hey he couldn't because everyone in Europe besides the 52% of 60ish% of the UK population who voted seven years ago knows he is a prick.

I see sunak's handlers have decided to push on the supposed controversy over low emissions zones

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back