BREXIT (3 Viewers)

Is it bad that these articles bring me great joy?

What happened at the boarding gate was absolutely awful. I lost the cost of the flight and the accommodation I’d booked – I’d been so looking forward to seeing my son – all because a load of wankers voted for Brexit.

There is a video in there somewhere, but also so much ads.
you'll find it on twitter but it pretty much is as it says. Funny though, you wouldn't be surprised hearing that from the Celtic crowd, but if you look at the replies to the tweets there's lots of huns saying they fully agree.

I also read somewhere on the internets that they (internets people) reckon that jughead's coronation is going to advance the scottish independence cause by lots.

Is it bad that these articles bring me great joy?

I have to say, I've had that trouble when I went out to Russia. As in, I had trouble in the UK. For me and the other Irish lad it was a mission. I had to buy a flight I had no intention of taking, lie to the passport manager person (one of the counter staff coached me how to do it), and befriend the vicar in the protestant church down the road from the consulate.

But also, just now, I realised my passport is only valid for five years, not ten like I assumed. I'm flying out tomorrow and I think it's all fine. Also I'm a little worried about the complexities of flying from the UK to the EU on an EU passport. Yay, Brexit. I'm not one to quote Micheal O'Leary, but duty free cigarettes, that's about it.

I have to say, I've had that trouble when I went out to Russia. As in, I had trouble in the UK. For me and the other Irish lad it was a mission. I had to buy a flight I had no intention of taking, lie to the passport manager person (one of the counter staff coached me how to do it), and befriend the vicar in the protestant church down the road from the consulate.

But also, just now, I realised my passport is only valid for five years, not ten like I assumed. I'm flying out tomorrow and I think it's all fine. Also I'm a little worried about the complexities of flying from the UK to the EU on an EU passport. Yay, Brexit. I'm not one to quote Micheal O'Leary, but duty free cigarettes, that's about it.

Afaik you're fine both ways as you're Irish so ya have both an EU passport and CTA passport. Entitled to duty free both ways too.

He seems to have tried the duffle bag look as well.

but is in more images with a backpack

Rishi likes a backpack too
Ludicrously capacious. What's he got in there? Flats for the subway home? His lunch pail?

As much as it looks extremely likely at the moment, I would find it hilarious if Starmer somehow managed to not be the next PM, after all the continuous left-punching over the last 2 years.. he really is a shockingly uninspiring character to have to pin your hopes on.

As much as it looks extremely likely at the moment, I would find it hilarious if Starmer somehow managed to not be the next PM, after all the continuous left-punching over the last 2 years.. he really is a shockingly uninspiring character to have to pin your hopes on.
He could be worse than Blair who at the start was a feel good conman to the gullible.
Starmer seems dystopian before he's even got in.

There is really no guarantee of a out right Labour Party majority in the next UK GE and Starmer is not at the level of popularity that Blair had in the 90's. Mind you neither May or Cameron could form a government without coalition. There was some suggestion that Labour might get Scottish votes after recent events around the SNP but I am not so sure. A Lib Dem and Labour coalition might be feasible ?

He did the honours list, then Dorries was all cryptic this afternoon having been left out of the honours list. Then Alex had a dePfeffel and Boris'd off, Johnson in hand.

I Think there's something else going on.

I would have thought that Boris' statement was written while drunk, but Trump is teetotal so now I don't know what mad shite anyone might post late at night.

And yes I see the irony in that last sentence.

He did the honours list, then Dorries was all cryptic this afternoon having been left out of the honours list. Then Alex had a dePfeffel and Boris'd off, Johnson in hand.

I Think there's something else going on.

I would have thought that Boris' statement was written while drunk, but Trump is teetotal so now I don't know what mad shite anyone might post late at night.

And yes I see the irony in that last sentence.

I thought Trump was on all sorts of uppers and downers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back