Break-ups (3 Viewers)

i wouldn't mind but those eyelashes look scary

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfl9e53LX_U&feature=fvst"]YouTube - "How To Break Up" Tales Of Mere Existence[/ame]

good luck soldier.

its a horror, if i was capable of guilt i'm sure it would put a damper on my mood. to be honest though, the best way is to be completely straight about it and leave as little room for misiterpretation as possible. i've found that generally avoiding the person just gets you a bit of a reputation.

its a horror, if i was capable of guilt i'm sure it would put a damper on my mood. to be honest though, the best way is to be completely straight about it and leave as little room for misiterpretation as possible. i've found that generally avoiding the person just gets you a bit of a reputation.

I'm fascinated that you're incapable of guilt...... really?

good advice there,thanks.what sort of reputation though? :confused:

ah no, i was just being problematic. i do have a bit of an anti-guilt complex though, it's like the worst feeling in the world so i tend to mutate it into defensiveness to make myself feel better... so when you've done something wrong you constantly try to justify it by means of saying 'but i only did it because...'. consequently people think you're a bit of an arsehole... oh dear.

who would have thought breaking up with someone was as bogey as someone breaking up with you?load of me bollix.

fucking right it is. I was the one breaking it up recently myself, first time in my life. I've usually been the one getting dumped or mutual breakups (whatever the fuck they are) so it was pretty weird to be on the other side of the fence so to speak, has given me a new perspective on the breaking up thing for sure.

fucking right it is. I was the one breaking it up recently myself, first time in my life. I've usually been the one getting dumped or mutual breakups (whatever the fuck they are) so it was pretty weird to be on the other side of the fence so to speak, has given me a new perspective on the breaking up thing for sure.

so give me advice man! ;)

hey women:
khan.jpg

so give me advice man! ;)

I dunno, hmm, I suppose the main thing I've seen is to give the person all the space and time they need/want afterwards, also if your mind is in any state of confusion of what you've just done better kinda keeping it to yourself, give it a few months and see how you feel.

I've found drinking alot (watch this one though as it can lead to all sorts of messyness, don't drink alone), weed, and reading are pretty good ways of getting through it! :p

Seriously though just keeping busy and perhaps changing another aspect of your life, as sometimes it can be too easy to see what is missing and without something new to concentrate on you could find yourself feeling pretty shitty.

I suppose Ive been fortunate enough that I've had alot of stuff I've had to focus on in the past few weeks that has kept me somewhat distracted, now we'll see how I feel in August when shit slows down.

Here's a step by step guide:
http://www.readplatform.com/how-to-dump-a-girl/

Let us know if she cries.

woah, this bit is pretty true

"You’re probably feeling so relieved you think it might be ok to give her a goodbye hug. Shit she smells nice. Did she always smell that nice? She’s sniffling into your shoulder in the most fucking adorable way. She pulls back slightly and looks up at you. You’re so grateful she’s not cutting your dick off you think it might be time to use it again. She leans in slightly to kiss you’ GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE YOU IDIOT."

woah, this bit is pretty true

"You’re probably feeling so relieved you think it might be ok to give her a goodbye hug. Shit she smells nice. Did she always smell that nice? She’s sniffling into your shoulder in the most fucking adorable way. She pulls back slightly and looks up at you. You’re so grateful she’s not cutting your dick off you think it might be time to use it again. She leans in slightly to kiss you’ GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE YOU IDIOT."

"Breaking up is like knocking over a Coke machine. You can't do it in one push. You gotta rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over" - Jerry Seinfeld

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back