Born Dead/Captain Spaulding/Tunguska/Divisions Ruin/Skit The Bed (1 Viewer)

skit the bed-very messy sound, coudn't make out a lot of the riffs
divisions ruin & tunguska= fuckin deadly.|..|.|..|.|..|

missed the other two bands. good night though. cheers gz, for putting on these quality gigs.:)

Totally deadly evening. The three first bands were very much to my liking, and as someone said earlier, in the case of Born/Dead, the crowd made the band. Divisions Ruin sounded better than last time.

i'm not into born/dead records but gig was great:)
skit the bed was a bit noisy but i think that's the way it mean to be.
tunguska great as always.
divisions ruin -much better than the last time, can't wait for '7

really fun gig.studs and crusty caps as far as the eye could see. tunguska and divisions ruin were both on top form but fuckin born/dead were nothing to write home about at all.the madness of the crowd more than made up for it though.really wish that type of thing happened more often for our own bands and not just popular touring bands.

Yeah...people should defo go mad more, it's bloody brilliant...I thought Born/Dead were quite good, but yes, definitely not as good as the crowd...best Dublin gig in ages, years probably...such a deadly laugh!

one thing about last night, I'm sure Jill and Damo will have something to say about it too, but it ws a little disappointing to see people completely disregarding the whole "Please don't drink cans outside the venue" rule last night. I guess the punx really don't give a fuck

yea i noticed that to, i said it to sum people that wer actualy standin right at the door with cans, i was there before 8 and damo said the guy had already been on to him about people drinkin cans, and that was before people showed up. ya no we cant realy aford to loose this venue. plenty of places wer people can go in the locality and not be seen!

yeah, it fucking sucks. people are stupid. great gig though.

This stinks of hypocrisy as I have been guilty of canography in the past (though not last night), but just up by the canal nearby (literally less than a minute away) is great for drinkin cans. We should probably all take it upon ourselves to be (most amicable, yet indeed sternly paternal) booze lieutenants.

borndeadskipping.jpg

This stinks of hypocrisy as I have been guilty of canography in the past (though not last night), but just up by the canal nearby (literally less than a minute away) is great for drinkin cans. We should probably all take it upon ourselves to be (most amicable, yet indeed sternly paternal) booze lieutenants.
yeah. there were two seperate incidents I can think of where in one case damo and in another case I asked someone to give the cans a break and they pretty much ignored it.
Luke, if you're reading, "I'm hiding it as best I can" is a bullshit excuse

one thing about last night, I'm sure Jill and Damo will have something to say about it too, but it ws a little disappointing to see people completely disregarding the whole "Please don't drink cans outside the venue" rule last night. I guess the crustiesreally don't give a fuck
People were drinking cans inside the venue totally openly......crusties just won't spend money eh....
Would imagine the bar took fuck all in too after looking around and noticing the lack of booze.

Best tuesday gig Ive been to in a while Tunguska were savage Id like to see em gig more often. I stupidly missed Captain Spaulding coz I was outside talking to people and Born/Dead were ok. The cans right outside thing is a load of shit if so many people agree then we should make a point of saying it to anyone doing it, its not that hard to drink around the corner at the canal as Gerrier said this venue cant afford to be lost!

People were drinking cans inside the venue totally openly......crusties just won't spend money eh....
Would imagine the bar took fuck all in too after looking around and noticing the lack of booze.

In fairness I'd say the venue made a decent amount of cash-wads...

haha great picture.pity you didn catch me landing right on him the first time i tried to jump him.ha! yeh i saw a couple of people standing by the side of the stage drinking cans.really is baffling considering the canal round the corner.even if you dont wanna buy a pint, go round, poor a can and come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back