Drainland/Divisions Ruin/Jenny & the Deadites/Putrefaction/Carosah LowerDeck July 26 (1 Viewer)

Re: Drainland/Divisions Ruin/Jenny & the Deadites/Putrefaction/Carosah LowerDeck July

here's a few fightin tips for all you fighters later on...i'll look after the herion.

[video=google;-565656275015215194]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-565656275015215194[/video]

Re: Drainland/Divisions Ruin/Jenny & the Deadites/Putrefaction/Carosah LowerDeck July

here's how it's done:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

although the girl didn't start the fight in this one

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i'm a bas rutten man myself

8.45 - Carosah
9.15 - Drainland
9.55 - Jenny & the Deadites
10.30 - Divisions Ruin
11.05 - Putrefaction
well thats whats supposed to happen,8.30 doors

only got to see divisions ruin. they were really good though.|..|

unfortunately i didin't saw carosah. sorry Al. next time.
all the other bands where really good.
good enough to release lp's of all of them;) unfortunately i'm a bit broke at the moment.

thanks for everybody who buying records. i'm still on a big minus but it's getting better and better. MASSMORD lp was a best seller last night. 7 copies goes on one gig. i love that record too.

that was deadly. all the bands were excellent, and a great crowd as well. deadly.

Good night but no fights, just hugs and shit like that god dammit.

Eric's nipple slip was definitely the highlight.
I can't believe he forgot the black double-sided sticky tape!
*cringe*

All bands were top notch!
Good crowd!
funny peaceful night.
Alot of drunkeness!
A bit of soberness!
A bit of madness!
nice to meet people i hadn't met before.
Amazin how skubbie sold so much merchandise in the state that he was in...fair play to him!

Good night all together!

pics up next

Jenny & the deadites

I thought jenny and the deadites were a lot better than i expected them to be. i was a little turned off by the name tbh. but yeh it was good to see someone doing something completely different. more of that type of thing

Putrefaction singer/guitarist looks like Hando in Romper Stomper in the first one there :eek:

not the first time eric's been mistaken for one of the fash.

Finally got listening to the Drainland demo. Three good. Nice clear recording too.

any photos of drainland? i was working on the door when they were playing so got to hear them but not see them. their demo is mighty stuff indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back