Drainland/Divisions Ruin/Jenny & the Deadites/Putrefaction/Carosah LowerDeck July 26 (2 Viewers)

Re: Drainland/Divisions Ruin/Jenny & the Deadites/Putrefaction/Carosah LowerDeck July

^ backed.

Re: Drainland/Divisions Ruin/Jenny & the Deadites/Putrefaction/Carosah LowerDeck July

I'm going to confiscate any smoke I see about the gig.
I'm totally out.

I'm going to confiscate any smoke I see about the gig.
I'm totally out.

If you manage to make it down tonight will you share with me? Please?

Hey Oly the strange you back in town then...you owe me a pint remember.
and
Moose the party animal there is much smoke to go around so do show up for a bitta stoner bashin.

Ah Roy, I think it's you who owes me pints!
I'm driving tonight, so no drink for me anyway

Me mammy says I can come down tonight, party. Roy I'm pretty sure it was you buying Oly pints of Guinness.

Now who wants to put me up for the night?

who wants to drink a load of cans outside, have a big fight with the pigs and then take herion when we win?

who wants to drink a load of cans outside, have a big fight with the pigs and then take herion when we win?

Why take heroin first then we won't care who wins?

i'm going to stay edge and beat up anyone who doesn't adhere to my example.

i'm going to start a fight with damo outside

I'll be on Angus's side so. Your dead.

Even though I'll probably not be drinking.

so who's getting sucker punched now?

make sure everyone involved remembers to bring their girlfriends along to shriek from the sidelines, otherwise it'll have to be postponed or even called off altogether.

She should have headed out. I mean, wasn't it all her fault? It's common decency, stir the shit, show up for the scrap. I can see why it didn't happen. If you're going to exchange 5 minutes of insults before shoving them in the chest OUT OF NOWHERE and then get into a 10 second scuffle before someone breaks it up, you might as well wait until the bird has some spare time.

I'm praying for YouTube video responses. Punching fists into palms, grimacing into the camera, "I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID"... the remixes after...

Ahhh! Summer drama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back