Drainland/Divisions Ruin/Jenny & the Deadites/Putrefaction/Carosah LowerDeck July 26 (1 Viewer)

mackle

CESSPOOL presents:

DRAINLAND
www.myspace.com/drainlanddublin
Dublin masters (and mistress)of downtuned, sludgy and dischordant hardcore, like a way faster Dystopia being fronted by Linda Blair from the Exorcist. Ex loads of bands. Deadly.
DIVISIONS RUIN
www.myspace.com/divisionsruin
The best thing out of Kilcoole in years. Dual vocalled heavy but soulful crust brutality.If you've not seen them yet you need to.
JENNY AND THE DEADITES
www.myspace.com/jennyand thedeadites
Amazing dark, disturbing hip hop with the occasional industrial influence.Two Dublin lads provide backing to a fearless Aussie lady's mindblowing lyrics.
PUTREFACTION
Don't do the internet. Brutal crust metal from the twins and Eric.The long awaited demo should be avilable on the night.
CAROSAH
www.myspace.com/carpsah

Lower Deck, Thursday July 26th

www.myspace.com/cesspooldublindiy

Re: Drainland/Divisions Ruin/Jenny & the Deadites/Putrefaction/Carosah LowerDeck July

Dont think they have a myspace or anything. I know theres some videos on You Tube. Want me to try find them?

Re: Drainland/Divisions Ruin/Jenny & the Deadites/Putrefaction/Carosah LowerDeck July

Drainland

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Putrefaction

I'll be away for this :(

Mackle are you like Jamie's spokesperson or something?

Jamie refuses to post here so I would guess so.
I am the back up spokesperson btw.

Carosah sound class, except they have Gallows in their influences list on RupertMurdoch'sSpace, *cringe*.

shoud be good gig
distro will be there.|..|
lot's of new records like:

018_Kidcrash_LP_200.gif
kidcrash lp

017_Celeste_CD_200.gif

CELESTE - pessimiste(s) lp
First recordings by this "new" band from Lyon, featuring people from Mihai Edrisch, they're sometimes rapid and chaotic, sometimes loud and aerial, but always has a desperate or melancholy presence, think Mihai Edrisch meets Breach meets Acme or something ...
http://www.purepainsugar.com/mp3/Celeste-Afin_de_tromper_l_ennui.mp3

ph_valkommen_LP.jpg

PROJECT HOPELESS - valkomen lp
"The last Project Hopeless record was a bit of a disappointment with a very bad sound production, but as soon as I put this new album in my stereo, it was pure bliss and I rejoiced. The sound has been corrected and the snare drum has a nice tune to it! This is more the Project Hopeless I know and the sound treats them well. With their A//E political, d-beat flavoured raw punk and characteristic high and low pitched vocals, they bring us a whole new LP with 10 tracks with the purest form of Project Hopeless. ..."[Folkzine]​

rel_120_012.jpg

GANTZ - la chambre des morts lp
GANTZ plays a dark and intense music leaving free court with its emotions. The crystalline arpeggios succeed the chaotic hammerings to give life to pieces melancholic persons being able like AMANDA WOODWARD, ENVY, ISIS. Now with the loss of their singer, and guitar player Joss singing, their music is going more instrumental than their previous releases, including influences of post-rock and mathrock like FROM MONUMENT TO MASSES. The texts are very personal, drawn from the everyday life, and various experiments, imbroglio of feelings and perpetual questionings on becoming it of humanity...
http://radar.swarm.free.fr/son/GANTZ_07_les-premices-du-beton_64kb.mp3

fallofefrafa.gif

FALL OF EFRAFA - owsla cd
fall of efrafa are a cello driven epic crust band from brighton, uk. Musically their style is reminscent of remains of the day, wolfbrigade, madame germen. They base some of their lyrics on the mythological and political overtones in the book "watership down" by richard adams.

schifosi.gif

SCHIFOSI - absentium existence CD
6 tracks of unrelenting melodic hardcore from Australia's Schifosi. Epic, brutal, quintessential hardcore crust with female vocals. Extremely powerful lyrics, artwork, and presentation. Taking right where their LP "Ill Winds from Outopia" left off, this release is darker, heavier, and more melody driven.

pfc020.jpg
ACURSED - Livet är den längsta vägen till helvetet LPThe songs have developed into a heavier direction,
but still with the same fury of their awesome split LP with Fallout.
Upcoming full length on PRANK
pfc034.jpg
PROOF OF EXISTENCE - Scriptural Disaster LP 12 noisy raw crustcore d-beat blasts from Japan.

pfc040.jpg
AMBULANCE - The end of our time LP

dissystema.gif

DISSYSTEMA - The grim prospect of our future LP Straight forward d-beat/punk/crust from the US.
The bands first full length after a bunch of split EP's, demos and so on. Killer!

Skubol, will you bring that Austrasian Goat LP on thurs night for me (how much was it again?) I think you've a copy kept over for my mate (Corrupted McCormick) too, we'll both be down for this gig.
I have a brand new CD of Ambulance's 'end of our time' would you trade it for the Schifosi CD?
Are you up for trading, I have a few other cds for trade, Ludicra, Draugar etc
cheers
N

yes i bring your austrassian goats lp's
they are 10€ each
usually i trade only for my own releases and rest of the records are for sale only because they comes from trading already.
but i would love to trade shifosi for ludicra cd.|..|. wich album you have?

it was Hollow Psalms, their first one, but its gone now i'm afraid. How many euros for the Schifosi cd?
See you at the gig Skubol, cheers.
Niall

7€ (it's import from singapore):)

one more copy left :)

some good stuff on the way
-ictus/okban '10
-lost world lp
-substandard lp
-new winds lp
-leadershit lp
-black panda lp
-mary bell cd
-consume lp
-thema 11 new lp
-see you in hell new lp
-flower collapsed picture disc lp
-antithesis/khere '7 (screamo, italy)
-nagasaki nightmare/contrasto lp
-wolfbrigade new lp
-endless inertia cd
-case upon the capitol new lp
-the tangled lines '7
-go! new '7
-blank stare '7
-betercore cd
-hoods up mcd

hey skubi i'll be at the gig on thursday to take off your hands the records i asked you to keep, thanks boss

yeah no problem

finally i will see divisions ruin and drainland
it will be good gig for sure

I'm breaking my self imposed exile to stress, at Barry's request, that people DO NOT drink cans outside the venue. IF you have to do it,go round to the canal.I have no problem taking cans off folks if I see them ignoring this request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back