Born Dead/Captain Spaulding/Tunguska/Divisions Ruin/Skit The Bed (2 Viewers)

My memory of the brainstorming session on saturday is a wee bit blurred.

Christcharge was also briefly considered, on the recent Christian HC buzz...or the Dispostles.

I thought from that text message you sent me ages ago you were called Mayla-sus (as in jayus with mayla in front, a very thomas macarthy band name I think)

Well.............
Very good and I am not one of the usual people who attend a gig and say very good 'cos it's the right thing to say.
Only caught the last song of Skit the bed and had never watched Divisions Ruin b4 but they were decent....Tunguska after the initial song became very good......very.
Captain Spaulding where prob the "Punkest band" of the night so obviously I liked these...
Born Dead were decent enough but to be fair that while it's normally the band who makes the crowd I can safely say it was the crowd who made the band, best crowd participation for a many a gig, incredible high pyramid......not once but 2-3 times.
Have never seen Eric smile so much at a gig!
There was a couple of "aggresive non national" dancers but rather then get annoyed the locals gave 'em a "time" to remember.....the out of towners were barely hanging on at the end!

If you were a krusty you woulda loved tonight....I def enjoyed it although I had to limit my booze intake due to driving :(

Can't wait for teh real gig Saturday night in Bohs now. :p

Oh Mike the Polish crusty postie enjoyed the gig so much he had his cap off :eek:

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

Tunguska

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back