Big Brother (1 Viewer)

trianglegrrrl said:
did you see the imogen sex tape? "fuuuckin heh-ull tony" horrible stuff. big turn off...
the welsh accents were a bit mental alright. i could have done without seeing him yopping all over her stomach, but it was quite impressive how he just lashed back into her straight away. overall though.. meh.

however imogen is an anagram of minge-o.

my sis sends a text message to the television every week to vote somebody she doesnt like back into society.

fuck davina mc caul and her army of babies.

I stopped watching this series after about four days but was forced to watch it last night and have never seen anything as desperate as those celebrity hungry cunts queing up for another shot at their 15 minutes of fame. It was fucking patethic....

Also did anyone here see the documentry 'the boy who's skin fell off' ? Well I've just realised that Nikki is a ringer for the guy in it and both were made by channel 4:eek: :eek: :eek:

nikkirowWENN160606_100x110.jpg

Jonny_Kennedy3.jpg

I stopped watching this series after about four days but was forced to watch it last night and have never seen anything as desperate as those celebrity hungry cunts queing up for another shot at their 15 minutes of fame. It was fucking patethic....

Here here. I returned home to find one my housemates 'getting her fix' so I watched it while I had my tea for the laugh. Instead I wanted to cry and kill everyone and everything. Fucking appaling stuff.

Here here. I returned home to find one my housemates 'getting her fix' so I watched it while I had my tea for the laugh. Instead I wanted to cry and kill everyone and everything. Fucking appaling stuff.

The insignificant other's sister watches it incessantly. This is the only entertainment , of any form, that makes me so genuinely angry and embarrassed that I have to leave the room. I just don't get it .

There's nothing to get. Ma cheri va alle au france pour 4 jours, and we dont do the creche thing, so i shall be watching this. Once you get past the revulsion, it becomes an entertaining experiment in behavior under cognitive observation. What people wont do for their 15 minutes. Would'nt watch the live feed now, but the hater in me just loves watching this lot and the other reality suckers putting so much effort into demeaning themselves so publicly in order to persue a career down the line as co-presenter on Quiznos at 3.30am every weeday morning.

You gotta love it. Makes you feel good in your own skin. Especially mine. My acrid, pliable skin....i just love it.

There's nothing to get. Ma cheri va alle au france pour 4 jours, and we dont do the creche thing, so i shall be watching this. Once you get past the revulsion, it becomes an entertaining experiment in behavior under cognitive observation. What people wont do for their 15 minutes. Would'nt watch the live feed now, but the hater in me just loves watching this lot and the other reality suckers putting so much effort into demeaning themselves so publicly in order to persue a career down the line as co-presenter on Quiznos at 3.30am every weeday morning.

You gotta love it. Makes you feel good in your own skin. Especially mine. My acrid, pliable skin....i just love it.

I reckon the only thing worse than watching it is wanting to be on it. you've really crapped in my salad this time, Corey

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back